(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

A/n: ^ was the only thing I could find on Pinterest;-; I wanted to find a picture of them hugging but turns out Pinterest hates me today.

He sat up quickly "what about him?!" He asked worryingly as he waited for Inko to answer. She sounded happy, not sad, 'Did he wake up?! Is he alright?!' was all that Bakugo could think of, "Is he alright?!" He asked, Inko smiled even though she knew Bakugo couldn't see "I think you might want to come to the hospital and see for yourself. "Eh?! I-I'm coming!" He said as he hung up.

Kirishima looked confused "What's up Babe?" He asked as he watched Bakugo run around and get dressed "I just got a call from Deku's mom, she said for me to come to the hospital" he said as he pulled his shoes on. Kirishima's eyes widened "Do you want me to come with you?-" Bakugo shook his head and grabbed the keys "No, sorry, I'll be back! I love you shitty hair!" He said as he ran downstairs and ran out the front door.

Bakugo had got in the car and started it, after he put his seat belt on he was driving towards the hospital in a hurry. Getting suck at a few red lights made him even angrier than the fact that the hospital Deku was in was far away from where he and Kirishima lived. After a bit of driving Bakugo had made it to the hospital, he walked in rather quickly and talked to the nurse at the front desk. After sorting everything out he walked down to Deku's room, where he saw Inko sitting there looking happier than she had been in months. "Please tell me he's up," Bakugo said looking at Inko, she nodded and smiled gesturing for him to go in the room.

Bakugo had opened the door and saw Deku sitting up in the hospital bed looking around "Deku!" Bakugo said. Deku jumped a bit and looked at Bakugo with confusion and happiness on his face, "Oh? Kacchan! What are you doing here?" He tilted his head. Bakugo smiled as tears began to form in his eyes "I-I'm so glad you're alright!" He said as he walked over to Deku and hugged him tightly. Deku, not knowing why Bakugo was so upset just returned the hug and rubbed his back, "it's okay Kacchan, I'm alright" he chuckled a bit and smiled.

Hours seemed to pass since Bakugo arrived at the hospital, he stayed there for a while catching Deku up on the 2 months' worth of stuff he missed. "So, how are you and Kirishima??" He asked smiling brightly. At first, Bakugo didn't know how to react, he for a split second forgot why Deku was in the hospital, to begin with. "Oh! We're doing great" Bakugo said as he smiled. "That's good!"

A nurse came in and told Bakugo he had to leave because visiting hours were over and Deku needed to rest. With a nod and a hug, Bakugo had said his goodbyes to Deku. On the ride home, he had his red-haired boyfriend on the phone telling him everything and how Deku was okay. "You're okay too, right?" Kirishima had asked knowing it was hard on Bakugo. "Yes, I am okay Eijiro," Bakugo said as he chuckled.

Pulling into the driveway of their house Bakugo got out of the car and locked it, walking up to the house. "I'm home!" Bakugo said as he took his shoes off and placed the keys down, "welcome back!" Kirishima laughed as he came over to his explosive blonde and hugged him tightly. Returning the hug Bakugo smiled and hid his face in Kirishima's neck, normally it was Kirishima saying how warm Bakugo was. But the blond thought that Kirishima always radiated warmth and happiness. "I love you... Eijiro" Bakugo said as he hugged him a bit tighter.

"I love you too Katsuki, very much" He smiled and kissed his forehead.

A/n: Short but sweet, Hope you enjoyed, and remember! have a wonderful day/afternoon/night <3

WC, not including the a/n at the end and this: 666 ✨👄✨ 😂