〒▽〒

The next day Bakugo and Kirishima decided to visit Deku, they called Inko on their way there but to their surprise, Inko said that they didn't need to come. "Oh! You guys don't have to go to the hospital! They let him go so If you'd like you can stop over" She said happily as the two boys were now in the car driving over there.

"Ah thank you, Mrs. Midoryia" Kirishima said as he said his goodbyes and hung up. The two were making small talk and laughing telling jokes when Bakugo slammed on the breaks, "aHh-" Kirishima yelled a bit as his quirk activated. "WHAT THE FUCK MORAN" Bakugo yelled as a black Jeep sped in front of them quickly as the Jeep cut them off, Kirishima deactivated his quirk and put a hand on his chest trying to stop his heart from beating quickly. 

Growling and starting to move again Bakugo put one of his hands on Kirishima's shoulder and squeezed it as he made the turn for Deku's street "It's alright shitty hair" 

~Time skip~  

They've been hanging out with Deku for a bit now, talking and making jokes having an overall good time. "Hey, Kacchan?" Deku said curiously as he looked at Bakugo "Hmm?" the blond male said as he looked up from looking down at Kirishima who was in his lap. "How was your first mission? I know you've already told me but I want to hear about it again"  He smiled and grabbed a pillow hugging it. 

Kirishima chuckled a bit and smiled, Smirking and puffing his chest out proudly Bakugo proceeded to tell the story. 

"And I was like BOOM! FUCK YOU!" Bakugo said as he narrated his story and made out small hand gestures reacting to what had he did. "And this moran was like yOU cAN'T cATcH ME!" "but oh was his ass wrong! I blasted over to him within a second and started fucking decking his ass " 

Deku and Kirishima were red in the face as they tried to hold their laughter in, they knew Bakugo was really proud of his first mission. But they didn't have the heart to tell him all he did was stop a thug robbing a jewelry store. As Bakugo continued to tell his story and make Kirishima and Deku die of laughter Inko came in with a plate of cookies "Don't mind me, I hope you guys like the cookies I made" she smiled warmly and started to walk out. 

"Thank you Mrs. Midoryia" 

"Thanks, mom"

"Thank you" 

The boys smiled and thanked Inko as they reached for the plate of cookies. 

~T i m e s k i p~ 

They were getting ready to leave when Bakugo told Kirishima to wait out in the car "Hm? You sure baby?" He asked as he tilted his "yeah shitty hair, I'll be out in a few minutes alright?" Kirishima nodded and went to wait in the car. 

"Oi! Deku!" Bakugo said as he walked towards Deku's room once more "yes Kacchan?" Midoryia said as he came out of his room. "I know  I'm in no place to ask for a favor but I need you to help me.." He said as he looked at his feet, smiling Deku nodded. "Sure! What is it?" 

.

.

.

Driving home was peaceful, Kirishima had fallen asleep in the car and it was just starting to turn night. Smiling softly Bakugo glanced at Kirishima from the corner of his eye and smiled 'What did I do to deserve you?' Bakugo thought, 'You're perfect in every way, you've helped me as much as I've helped you'.

Pulling into the driveway of their house Bakugo parked the car and went over to Kirishima's side opening the door carefully and undoing his seat belt. Gently picking Kirishima up he carried the male into the house and laid him on the bed, after changing him and Kirishima into their comfortable clothes Bakugo got into the bed and wrapped his arms around Kirishima's body. 

Kissing his head and whispering "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you..." 

~* Hope you enjoyed!! This story is coming to its end very soon!! I- I can't believe we've come this far though! It feels likes yesterday I started this book. I just want to thank you guys so much! I really hope you stick around till the end! Have an amazing day/afternoon/night❤✨~*