:>

A/n: ~ GAH! HELLO! Future Author here! As some of you may have noticed I have recently been going through and editing this story. I pray to Ashai that no one ever has to see how many mistakes there were😂. The comments on this specific chapter, to those who are new and reading for the first time, WILL NOT MAKE SENSE! I redid this chapter a tiny bit because of some lack of logic- Okay cut me some slack when I first wrote this chapter It was six in the morning and I was being a fooking idiot on a phone call with my best friend, also some people were saying that Bakugo being the top was weird- Ok I understand It is a bit weird because I too see him as a bottom but sHHhHH just go with Bakutop! 😂 anyway!  This will be a Smut- and if you don't want to read, it, don't- Please don't report just scroll away :> ~~~~~~

Katsuki bakugo, We all know him as the loud explosive boy with anger issues, Well, He has feelings for a Red-haired boy named Ejiro Kirishima, They have been together for a while now. Very happy, They love each other very much, But they can't seem to say the simple words 'I love you'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"hey, Kirishima," Said a certain ash blond, "Yes baby?" Said Kiri with excitement. "come here for a minute please" Kirishima smiled as he got up walking over to his boyfriend, He wrapped his arms around Bakugo's waist and looked up at him " you needed something bakugo?".

As he leaned in for a kiss his mother walked in, "Hey Katsuki Didn't I tell you to-" Kirishima looked over at Bakugos mom embarrassed, with a red face and sweaty palms, he let go of Bakugo's waist. "s-sorry Mitsuki-" "OH! dear It's fine just Continue, be gentle with him Katsuki!!" Mitsuki said as she walked out the room laughing "T-THAT'S NOT WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN OLD HAG!" Bakugo yelled in frustration and embarrassment.  

Bakugo mumbled as he took Kirishima's hand and Pulled him towards his room, "h-hey bakugo what's g-going on?" The red-haired male said as he was pulled into the room and locked in, Bakugo turned to his boyfriend and Pushed him against the wall Cupping his cheeks in his hand "Kirishima.." bakugo said kissing him teasingly. "y-yes babe-?" he said wishing bakugo wouldn't tease him like he was, "I. Want. You" He said between every kiss. As Kirishima wrapped his arms around Bakugo's neck he laughed nervously, "I'm all yours Katsuki". With a smirk and quickness, bakugo picked Kirishima up and carried him towards his bed kissing him roughly. He laid Kiri on the bed hovering above him, still kissing him, their tongues clashing together fighting for dominance. Bakugo slowly slips his hand down towards Kirishima's bulge, making his way for his hard member stroking it ever so slightly with his hand through Kiri's boxers. Kirishima moaned "Bakugo~"

Bakugo smirked and bit Kirishimas lip hard, but not hard enough to break the skin, The red-haired male knew that their fight for dominance was no longer a fight, he knew he has lost. Bakugo took his and Kirishima's shirt off and started pulling down Kiri's pants. "I won't continue unless you want me to," Bakugo said looking his boyfriend in the eyes seriously, Kiri nodded his head giving bakugo the permission he needed. Bakugo grabbed a thing of lube out of his drawer next to his bed and poured a bit on his fingers, slipping his fingers one by one until there were two inside of Kirishima. "A-ah~" Kirishima let out a small moan from the sensation, fingering him slowly bakugo started kisses down Kirishima's back biting every so often. 

After awhile Bakugo took his fingers out of Kirishima and put a decent amount of lube on his member and lined himself up. "You ready love?" Bakugo asked one more time double checking for his conset just in case Kirishima changed his mind, "Y-Yes, I'm ready" 

Bakugo put the tip in and pushed in slowly, Half his length was in when he heard Kirishima gasp,  bakugo waited a minute before pushing in completely, waiting for his boyfriend to adjust. when Kirishima said he was ready bakugo then started thrusting, Moans and grunts filled the room, Bakugo leaned over and kissed Kirishima's back. The redharied boy was in total bliss with his half laded eyes and a face redder than his own hair. Bakugo grasped onto his boyfriend's hips so tightly that every time he went faster his grip would tighten. "B-bakugo~," Kirishima said Through his moans, "Yes baby~?" Bakugo had said "F-faster p-please," the boy bellow said, Grunting and coming ever so close to his release Bakugo picked up the speed not wasting time, Skin clapping together, moans, and The occasional creak of the bed was all that was heard.

Coming very, very close to his release Kirishima was panting and telling bakugo to speed up, "I'm close baby~" Bakugo said thrusting harder than the last. "M-me too" Kiri had said, Three more thrusts later both the boys had reached their releases, Bakugo's hips had slowed and Kirishima had started to catch his breath. Both the boys panting and pleasured, Tired but happy. The ash-blond Pulled out and Helped his boyfriend up, After getting cleaned and dressed both the boys laid on the bed cuddling.

"Hey, babe.." Kirishima had said looking up at his boyfriend "Hmm?" "I love you Katsuki" silence filled the room for a brief second before bakugo nuzzled his face into Kirishima's neck and said, "I love you too Ejiro.." 

~*OHH BOYYYY- That was fun to make- Am I regretful? NO, I hope you guys enjoyed, this is a sort of thank you for how semi-popular this story has gotten! I've read almost all the comments and replied to the ones I could! The amount of support you guys have provided has made me so happy! The comments are always nice and make me laugh, This is my thank you! See you guys in the next chapter!*~