~chapter 4~

~Saturday~

Bakugo had walked to Kirishima's dorm ready to ask if him Sero, Denki, and Mina if they wanted to hang out, when he arrived at Kirishima's dorm he heard small muffled voices coming from his room.

"So when you gonna ask him!"

"Why are you guys so worried about it! I'll ask him out when I'm ready"

"Come on Kirishima that's not very manly especially coming from you"

"Ya man I'm pretty sure bakugo likes you back"

"And what if he doesn't Sero??!"

As our favorite Pomeranian listened a huge blush had made its way onto his face, Kirishima liked him? Wait! Did bakugo even like him back? He wasn't sure. He did in fact have a crush on the red-haired male but he couldn't admit that.

He calmed down a bit and knocked on the door, Kirishima opened the door. Bakugo slightly smiled at the fact Kirishima was still wearing his hoodie, "Oh Bakugo, what do you need bro" said the red-haired male

"Tsk, I'm bored and got nothing better to do... Would you guys like to hang out?" He mumbled that last part but Kirishima heard it and smiled. "Sure bro we'll hang out with you!" "YAY! THE BAKUSQUAD GETS TO HANG OUT" the pink alien girl said, bakugo rolled his eyes with a slight smile on his face.

~timeskip~

They all walked around the mall for a bit chatting and have fun, Bakugo was actually enjoying it, although he would never admit that. "Oooh! We should all go take pictures in the photo booth" said Mina

"How will we all fit in that small thing Mina?" Said Denki sounding smart for once, "someone might have to sit on someone else's lap" she shrugged smiling

They walked over to the photo booth and got in, the bench was big enough for three people, Sero, Denki, and bakugo sat on the bench. Bakugo sat in the middle, Mina kinda crouched down in front of the camera, that only left Kiri...

"Sit on Bakugo's lap," Mina said "h-huh?!" Kirishima said embarrassed, Bakugo just sat there not complaining but processing. "Do it Kirishima!" Mina laughed "we need to be back at the dorms by 9:00 so the quicker we get this the sooner we can go do other things"

Kirishima sat on Bakugo's lap with a red face "tch" bakugo said with a noticeable blush on his face

~Timeskip~

They all hung out for a while longer, each got a set of the photos they took, they went back to the dorms and said their goodbyes, Bakugo had fun he really enjoyed their company but bakugo being bakugo would never admit that.

It's done! Ik it's a shorter chapter but! I at least got it done! Hope you guy enjoyed this chapter :3