Chapter 10

As Bakugo awoke from his nap he saw his Red-haired boyfriend clinging to his waist, He smiled. He thought it was adorable, Bakugo just laid there and scrolled through things on his phone he didn't want to wake Kirishima up.

After a few minutes, Kirishima had slowly started to wake up, "Oh? Has sleeping beauty awaken?" Katsuki said with a smirk. Kirishima smiled at the ash blondes cocky remark, " Oh shut up" He said kissing bakugo while smiling.

"Oh?" Bakugo said in between the kiss, he took his hand and ran his fingers through Kirishima's hair kissing him back slowly and teasingly, Kirishima wrapped his arms around Bakugo's neck and continued to kiss him.

The blonde-haired male was enjoying this a lot, Of course, he would never say that he'd just have to show it, His hand Started to travel down Kirishima's back slowly as he was doing that he slides his tongue into Kirishima's mouth, The red-haired male started to turn red, his back was tingling from the way bakugo moved his hand up and down, Kiri wished he would go lower.

After awhile Kirishima pulled away with a red face and goofy grin, "Awww why'd you stop" Bakugo said smirking, "I-" Kirishima was lost for words he just sat there, "All right suite yourself" Bakugo said kissing his neck.

~•|aNd tHaT's a wRaP! Hope you guys enjoyed this Lil thing I wrote today, :)|•~