\( ̄︶ ̄*\))

(A/n: I'm adding the picture of Kermit because why not? Tsu could have a friend u-u)

"Ok settle down, We're going to have a test today-" The Human caterpillar had tried to say before he was cut off by the whole class groaning. "In what subject Sir-" Kirishima asked nervously, It wasn't English because Present mic taught that class so it  was either history or math.  "History" Mr. Aziawa said back tiredly "Oh thank god- I'm good at history" Kirishima thought.

After passing out the tests Aziawa went into his sleeping bag and said "You have until I finish-" 

"Taking your nap" The whole class said grabbing their pencils getting to work on the test, Mr. Aziawa smiled to himself, Man did he love these kids he was sad this was their last year at UA but.. He knew they would all turn out to be amazing hero's. 

Kirishima flipped his paper over as a sign that he was done double checking if there was a backside (I hate when there's a backside;-;) After about Twenty minutes the whole class finished, and just in time too because Mr. Aziawa had just woken up. 

"Please put the tests on the desk and you may leave for your next class," Aizawa said getting out of his sleeping bag.

"I don't want to go to math class!!" Kirishima groaned as him and Bakugo walked hand in hand towards their math class "Well deal with it shitty hair" bakugo chuckled "I don't want to deal with it" He whined. "well try because we're here," bakugo said letting go of Kiri's hand and opening the door for himself and his boyfriend. 

~timeskip also, switching POV's~

After school Deku went home, He wasn't supposed to but he wanted to see his mom he wanted to ask her what he could try and do to rid the disease.

Deku's POV:

Opening the door to my house I walk in and take my shoes and scarf off, afterwards I start to go look for mom. "It's Gotten worse since that day.." I heard my mom say she was in tears and it sounded like it hurt to speak "Well.. isn't there a surgery for that? Young Midoryia could just get the surgery" I froze. Young Midoryia? Only All might called me that, looking in the room I saw my mom and All might sitting on the couch. 

All might saw me standing there his eyes widened as he saw my neck and all the flowers "Young Midoryia..?" He said in shock. My mom turned around and started to cry more getting up and hugging me she started rambling about the surgery and how it would be the best option... "I-I just don't want you to die.." She said.

Deku didn't want to get rid of his feelings for bakugo he liked him a lot. "I'll think about it mom.," he said.

~POV: Normal~

Bakugo and Kiri were in the ash blonde's dorm they were cuddling and watching a movie after the movie ended the two boys kissed each other goodnight. 

"Goodnight Katsuki" Kiri said

"Goodnight shitty hair" bakugo said kissing his boyfriend one last time before he fell asleep.