Chapter Twenty-Four

Long chapter, hope you guys love me for it. Don't forget to comment. I want to know what you guys think about it and what i could fix :c

But i like this chapter (:

Niall's life song on the side --->

I'm freaking in love with this songgggg

Hanna on the side ---->

Enjoy :D

Chapter Twenty-Four:

Everything seemed to go back to how they’re supposed to be. Harry and I still don’t talk as much and he avoids me as much as he can when he can. I can’t be mad at him for something he can’t control though and I know this. I just wish that it wasn’t happening with my own daughter.

I get up out of Andy’s bed, tucking a strand of loose hair behind her ear as she was fast asleep. I decided I needed to talk to Harry and get all of this over and done with. After a week, I can’t say that I’m mad at him anymore. He only wants what I want and that’s the safety of Andy.

His bedroom door was wide open and I saw him on his bed listening to music and playing on his phone. I knocked on it, knowing that he felt me there anyways; another power I acquired with this transformation. I’m just glad I haven’t gotten the tattoos for that just yet. I don’t know how I would explain that to the fans.

He looked up at me and swallowed, taking one headphone out of his ear. “Yes,” he asked unsurely.

“I want to apologize,” I confessed while sitting on the edge of his bed. “I know that this isn’t something that you can control unlike the others.”

“You have to know, Niall that I didn’t try to take all those girls from you. They came onto me and you know how nice I am with girls. I can’t turn them down harshly. And with Lilly,” he paused saying her name, waiting for my reaction. When he saw that there wasn’t one, he continued. “I didn’t know what brought me to her. I tried so hard to just not be so attracted to her but there was something about her that kept me coming back. And now I know that it was Andy, even though she wasn’t even made yet.” He took a breath from his long explanation.

“I know, Haz. And I’m sorry I let my anger and jealousy get the best of me. I just want my best mate back, cheekiness and all. But if you act all cheeky with Andy, I’m going to have to kill you.”

He shook his head, a smile on his face. “I just feel like her big brother for now. I will try to tone down the cheekiness.” He brought his knees up to his chest. “Do you know what it’s like not being able to bring home girls every time you go out? Especially if you’re labeled as the flirt?” He ran his hand through his hair.

I chuckled. “I can only imagine.”

“It’s the worst,” he groaned. “Are you going to get a girlfriend anytime soon?’

I shrugged my shoulders, getting all serious this time. “I don’t know. I can’t see anyone else in my life but Andy. And you know, I found out that she can summon ghosts.”

“She can?” He looked startled.

I nodded. “You remember when she ran away?” He winced. “Sorry. But the reason why she ran to Lilly’s grave was because she summoned her without even knowing it. Lilly was surprised that she was even able to be seen again let alone see Andy and I.”

He leaned forward, interested in my story. “Did you say anything to her?” I nodded. “What did you say?”

“I told her I didn’t want to see her again and I told Andy not to summon her again. She looked confused but she just nodded her head and when I ran away from Lilly, I could hear her calling my name behind me. I wanted too much to turn around and embrace her but I knew that I couldn’t do that. I have to move on for Andy and me.” He nodded in understanding. “But it would be nice to have someone to hold a night again.”