Chapter Thirty-Four

Chapter Thirty-Four

Niall POV

"Why in bloody hell would you do that," Harry yelled at me as we were packing up our bags to go back home. He was the only one who put me with almost killing Rob. The boys haven't really confronted me about it like he has but i'm sure they know as well.

"He's the one that made this happen. If only he didn't talk to her."

"If only he didn't talk to her or if only you didn't have her?"

That question had me stunned. Of course i loved Andy. I couldn't see myself without her being here anymore and that's why i was going to go get her. 

"What are you getting on about? She's my duaghter."

"But look at how much trouble you're going through just to get her back."

"And? You do that for the people you love, Harry. You just don't understand."

I zipped my bag up, nearly breaking it because of the strength i used on it. I was getting pissed and i needed to calm down.

"Hello?"

My eyes widened. She couldn't be here yet; it wasn't time. I ran out of the room into the living area, standing face to face with Hanna. 

"Niall."

There was a smile on her face as she advance towards me. I took her into my arms, spinning her around and kissing her all over her face. Surely i missed her, but something was missing, Andy wasn't here.

 "Are you alright?"

Nothing could get passed Hanna, i knew this now. She was the one that was going to be with me for the rest of my life, i have the freaky tattoo to prove it. And she just got here, so i didn't want to tell her that i was leaving to go get my daughter but that was what i had to do. I didn't know i was crying until she touched my face, wiping away the tear that fell down my cheeks. 

"I... um... Andy left in the middle of the night."

"Oh my god!" 

She pulled me into her, cradling my head as she let me cry on her shoulder. 

"Do you know where she went?"

"She... she got on a plane to go home... but i don't know where exactly."

I felt her nod her head.

"You have to go and find her."

"But you just got here."

"Niall." She took my head in both of her small hands, making me look her in the eyes. "You're daughter comes before everyone. I'll be here when you get back. I promise."

I rested my forehead on hers, taking in the time i have with her now. 

"I love you."

I did love Hanna. I didn't care that i said the words now. We were happy and she was the one for me. There was nothing i could find wrong with her; there were no flaws that i didn't like. Her skin wasn't flawless, but it was perfect. Her eyes were the best feature on her and her smile brightened up my day. To hear her say the words back were the best thing i could ever hear and i would never get tired of hearing them.

"I love you too."

 She kissed me once more, both of us getting lost in our own world. That's how it's been lately and i'm not afraid to say it. Hanna took me to another world when i was with her and it's the best feeling in the world. It was something so foreign and something so new to me that i was afraid to let it go; i was afraid to let her go. I knew one of these days i would have to turn her to make her mine forever but i didn't want to do it unless she actually wanted me to. That was something i feared more than anything. I heard so many stories of how much pain it was when a person got changed into what I am. I was one of the lucky ones to have it passed down my blood. I'd rather it be me to have to go through it than Hanna.