Chapter Twenty-Eight

Sorry this is short and that i haven't been on long. My mom was in the hospital and i'm trying to get her back on track with how things run. I'm not even supposed to be on here (so my aunt says. i never listen to her) but here i am. A lot has happened and you just have to be patient with me for a little while longer. Thanks for understanding.

Pic of Andy on the side ----->

Chapter Twenty-Eight

Harry POV

To say I was heated was an understatement. My fists clenched and my teeth grounded into each other as my jaw set. “You’re mental if you think I’m going to-“

“But you are Harry,” he said as he leaned onto the dark wooden table. “You don’t have a say in the matter.”

“I think if the rest of us have a say in our relationship I’m pretty sure Harry can too,” Louis stuck up for me.

“You don’t know anything Mr. Tomlinson.”

“I’m pretty sure I know more than you,” he said, his voice rising higher.

“Does Simon know about this,” Liam asked being the smart one. Rob didn’t have an answer for that. “I think you should talk to your boss before you throw ideas out of the blue like that.”

“I’m pretty sure Mr. Payne that he would be all for getting more sales.”

“While losing fans in the process? You didn’t think this through did you?” I looked over at Niall who looked just as pissed as I was. He looked at me out of the corner of his eye and I knew what he was thinking. I didn’t want him to expose Andy just yet though. “Besides, we have other problems that I’m sure you want to hear about.”

“Niall,” I warned. He wouldn’t listen to me.

“The fact I have a daughter perhaps.”

Rob’s eyes nearly came out of their sockets. “Y-You what?”

Niall crossed his arms over his chest. “You heard me. I have a daughter.”

“It’s not with-“

“Lilly? The exact person.”

“This is an outrage!”

“No, this is real life. Things happen and we so happened to have a child together. I would have you meet her, but I don’t let dicks come near her.”

“That’s quite enough,” Rob shouted standing up now. “All of you, out, except for Niall and Harry.” No one moved at first. “Out!” Zayn was the first to move out of the room, being that he didn’t really like being yelled at and he could do damage when he’s really pissed, same as Liam. Louis patted me on my back before following Zayn and Liam out of the room, the door closing tightly behind him. “I don’t know what kind of sick joke you’re trying to get at but-“

“Why would I lie about having a kid? You seem like the sick one to me, Rob.”

What are you doing? I asked Niall so only he could hear me.

Saving your arse.

So you can get kicked out in the process?

He didn’t answer me. He just turned his attention back at the red faced Rob in front of us. I knew Niall could talk him on if that was the case. The thing was, I didn’t want that to happen. If I had to ‘date’ Taylor to get sales, then I would do it for the band. Also, to keep Andy safe for as long as I can.

“I’ll do it,” I said surprising everyone in the room. “I’ll date Taylor.

“But Harry-“