Chapter Six

Chapter Six:

Lilly POV

“So Lilly,” Victoria started. “Is Niall tired of having you being his girlfriend yet?”

“What do you want, bitch?”

“Feisty I see.”

“Just because I have something you have, you always have to bully me. I did nothing to you. So leave me alone.” I tried to walk away but she grabbed my wrist.

“I will get what I want. I always do.”

“I bet you do.” I snatched my hand away. “Don’t test me. I have a black belt.”

“That’ll be the day if you beat me.”

“I’m already ahead and you can’t take it. Now if you excuse me, my boyfriend is waiting for me.” I looked over to where Niall was leaning against his car looking right at me with a smile on his face but confusion in his eyes. “Have a good day.”

I walked over to him and he instantly kissed me passionately. I knew Vicky was looking at us but I didn’t care. She was the least of my worries. “What was that all about,” he asked me as he kept his arms around my waist.

I shrugged. “Since I have you and she doesn’t, she wants to take you from me. It’s been that way all through school. Everything I have, she wants just to top me. Frankly, I really don’t care and I find it childish.”

He cocked his head to the side. “It is pretty childish.” He pecked me on my forehead. “And I wouldn’t leave you for any whore because you’re my whore.”

“I don’t know whether to take that as a compliment or to be offended.”

“Maybe both.” He winked at me. “So what do you want to do today?”

“You have rehearsals in like an hour. Shouldn’t you be getting on your way?”

“I can be late.”

“No, no you can’t.” He opened my door for me, giving me a pout. “You were late last time. I’m pretty sure your management hates me.”

“It’s actually fun pissing them off you know.” He walked over and got in on his side.

“Just go to rehearsals,” I said chuckling. “I can do my homework while I’m waiting for you guys to finish.”

“What did you finally major in now that I think about it,” he asked not taking his eyes off the road as he drove.

“Photography and Fashion since I like those so much.”

“You could literally do anything couldn’t you?”

I laughed. “I guess you can say that. I just need to get this camera.”

“I can get it for you.”

I rolled my eyes. “Niall, no. Let me do this on my own for once. I want to achieve this on my own.”

He only nodded his head. “Okay. As long as you let me buy you everything else. Which reminds me…” He reached to the back seat of the car as we were at a stop light. “Here you go.”

He handed me a bag. “What’s this?”

“Open it and find out,” he said once he started to drive again.

I put my hand through the bag, taking out a box. I opened the box and in it was a black IPhone. “Niall, you didn’t.”

“Oh but I did. I put all the guys’ contacts in it and made a Twitter for you.”