Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven:

Lilly POV

“You never said there would be a side effect,” I screamed at Mark.

“It’s not a side effect,” he simply stated. “I knew you would ask for this. You’re powers aren’t gone. They’re just in him.”

“You tricked me.”

“You’re not so dumb after all.”

“After everything I did to get that!”

“What did you do,” Niall asked, speaking up.

“Oh, I see you didn’t tell the boyfriend.”

“Mark, don’t you dare.”

“She had sex with me just to be human for you. Little did she know, it would lead us right to you.”

“Lilly…”

“I can’t take all the credit though. Malory told me where you were hiding.” I turned to where he was pointing and sure enough, Malory came into view.

“What the hell?!”

“I never really liked you. You took Drake from me!” She lunged for me but Niall stepped into my view and pushed her away, making her break the concrete wall behind her.

“Niall…”

“We’ll talk about this later.” I simply nodded. “What do you want with me,” he asked Mark who was standing farther away than he was before.

“It’s all part of the plan.” He started to back away.

“Don’t you dare.” Before either of us could do anything, him and Malory were gone.

“I knew he was planning something,” Cauious said coming into view. “I had nothing to do with this.”

“What is he planning,” I asked, trying to trust him but not sure if I could.

“He wants to get rid of both of you.”

“Then why didn’t he do it now? We’re standing right here.”

He shrugged. “That’s all I know. He tried to get me into it.”

“And you let me drink that stuff, knowing all of this?!”

“He told me after the fact that you drunk it. I thought it would really help you.” He reached into his pocket. “I made you something to help.” He walked closer to me and handed me a vile with red liquid in it. “It will give you your powers back and trust me, you’re gonna need it to fight him.”

“What about Niall?”

“He’s powers are just awakening. I’m making something now to fully get rid of you being immortal if you really want it. It’s still in the embryo stage but it’s slowly getting there. Oh and Lilly?”

“Mmm?”

“You can’t do this on your own. You’ll need an army.”

“I can’t believe you slept with that guy,” Niall said as we were driving home in the car.

“I did it so I could be normal for the both of us.” I still had the vile in my hand, not drinking any of it yet. I was afraid to but Cauious didn’t give me any reason to not trust him.

“And you didn’t tell me about it? You lied to my face.”

“I didn’t lie.”

“You sure as hell didn’t tell the truth.” I sat their silent. He was right.