FAQ

Okay, so i know some of you are confused and are asking a lot of good questions so i'm going to answer them.

1. Yes, Lilly is dead. This was a last minute thought i had and i basically just changed everything i was going to do with this book. I got bored and wanted to keep you guys interested so i was like welp, i guess it's time to get rid of someone so i chose her because let's face it, i would cry and hate myself if i killed one of the lads. Like that's something you don't do.

2. About the evil immortals, they were all part of an illusion. Since Lilly is a different immortal, she made herself believe in her own illusions that she made in front of her own face. She didn't know she was this type of immortal to be honest. 

3. There are different types of immortals:

     -Shief Immortals are the ones that can make you see anything they want to. Lilly was one of these although she didn't know it. Shief immortals are usually girls but they're rarely men. They can make illusions and have them become real to people around them. Girls intend to get pregnant with a human and then kill themselves once the child is born. Some don't have kids at  all and just kill themselves period. Their intentions are to either make more immortals or leave an impact on someone's lives. They rarely do fall in love but it's not that uncommon.

      -Tener Immortals are your basic immortal. They have no special powers but eternal life an strength. They usually blend in with the humans and stay hidden most of the time.

      -Seleth Immortals are immortals with only one special power. They can range from super speed to invisiblity. They will only have one tattoo on they're body and not a collection of them like immortals with more than one specal power. Other than that, they're pretty basic.

     -Govet Immortals are immortals with more than one special power. They could have two or they could have all of them. They're the strongest out of all the immortals since these immortals are the only ones who get to control the 4 elements. That power doesn't come until later in their lifetime and is usually the last marking they'll ever get on their body and it's the most painful one. The problem with Govet Immortals is that they can sometimes get overpowered by their super powers. They usually don't know how to stop at this point and end up killiing themselves on accident.

Okay, that's all about the different immortals that i made up. now, more questions.

4. Andy is not the only one of her kind. There is one other immortal like her. They usually either fall in love with each other or fall in love with a human. They grow fast when they're young but slow down when they're teens and then stop completely when they turn into an adult. They usually become an adult 7 months after their birth. They can live eternal life as well. 

I hope that answered some questions. If you have more, you can comment them or message me them and i'll try to answer them the best that i can.

Happy reading <3