Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine:

Niall POV

“Remember, you still owe Harry a girlfriend,” I told Lilly as I dropped her off at school once again. It’s been two weeks since Malory was killed and since Lilly and I had sex. It was the best thing (the sex) I’ve ever had but I wasn’t going to do it until she was ready again and she knew this.

“I know.” She leaned over and kissed me on my lips. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” I kissed her lips again, making it more passionate as I caressed her face.

“Niall, I have to go and people are staring,” she said while she was laughing.

“Okay, okay.” I pecked her lips softly this time. “See you in 8 hours.” She rolled her eyes and smiled at me as she got out of the car and walked into the school.

“I don’t see what you see in her,” Victoria said coming up to my car.

“I see everything that you’re not.” Harsh, but she just needs to stop. Yesterday she slipped into the back seat of my car and wouldn’t leave until I kissed her. I called Paul and he forcefully took her out of my car.

“So you don’t see perfection?”

“I see flaws, which to me is perfection. Have a good day at school.” I put my car in drive as she backed away and I drove the hell out of there to get some food.

Lilly POV

“For this project, I will pair you up with a model that I have picked out for you,” my photography professor Mrs. Mooney said as she walked around the class. She began to read off the list as I was looking around for some girl that Harry would be interested in. And then she read off my name. “Lilianna, you will be paired with Melanie.”

This girl walked into the room and instantly, everyone just stopped moving; she was perfect. She had brown hair was that placed neatly on top of her head in a bun tied in a red bow. On her lips was red lipstick that went with her high heeled shoes. She was wearing a while flowy shirt that tucked into her red high waist shorts. Her hazel eyes were hidden behind her thick rimmed glasses. She smiled in my direction and walked over to the empty seat next to me. “Hi, I’m Melanie.”

“Lilly.” I stuck my hand out for her to shake which she did. “Glad I got a nice model.”

She laughed. “I’m not stuck up like the rest of them.” We both looked around the room at the other models that indeed looked stuck up. “Aren’t you the one dating Niall Horan?”

I turned around and faced her, a smile on her face. “Yup, that’s me.”

“You guys are so cute together.”

“You’re basically the only one here who thinks so.”

Her eyes got wide. “Don’t worry about Vicky.”

“How did you know it was her?”

“She stole my boyfriend. Granted, he was a jerk now that I see it.”

“So, you’re single now?”

She shook her head. “Yeah, why?”

“How do you feel about meeting the boys today?”

Before she could answer, Mrs. Mooney spoke up. “Now that you have your subjects, you are now free to go take a few shots.”

“Come with me.” I grabbed her hand, pulling her to the door as I took my phone out with my free hand.