Chapter Twenty-One

I KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO HATE ME AFTER YOU READ THIS. SHOOT, I HATE MYSELF FOR WRITING IT. I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, IT MUST'VE BEEN THE HOT CHOCOLATE THAT I DRANK WHILE WRITING THIS. BUT I PROMISE THAT IT'S GOING TO GET BETTER, I SWEAR. I JUST CANCELLED ALL MY PLANNING ON THIS AND STARTED OVER ABOUT WHAT I WANT TO DO. I DON'T THINK THEY'RE GOING TO BE A SEQUEL TO THIS BUT I'LL TRY TO MAKE THIS AS LONG AS I CAN. okay, enough caps and authors notes. Let the hate comments begin....

Chapter Twenty-One

Lilly POV

“What the fuck are you talking about Niall,” I shouted across the room to where he was standing. Everyone was looking at him and I realized that Harry had left, closing the door behind him I guess to check on Mel or something. Granted, I still wanted to be friends with Mel. I mean, she’s the only girl friend I have and I want to be friends with Harry but I don’t know if that will ever happen again due to the circumstances.

“That potion you took, it’s giving you human-like qualities. You’re becoming thin from the fact of not eating and I’ve noticed that you’re beginning to age. Your face has lost the babyish features to it and your hair is growing as well. You’re becoming human again.”

Not really believing him, I didn’t know what was happening with me. I looked around the room for something, anything that would prove his theory false. I looked over to Niall’s dresser and found a small shaving razor. I’ve only tried this once only to have the scar heal up and to not feel any pain. I got up out of bed and walked over to the blade slowly, feeling everyone’s eyes on me. In one swift motion, I picked up the blade and made contact to my skin resulting in blood and pain. In not even a second after that, the blade was out of my hand and Niall’s hand was on my wrist, covering up the long gash I had just made. I looked down and the blade was at my feet, blood covering it. It’s been a long time since I have seen and smelled my own blood, the pain not registering to my mouth until I felt the pressure on my skin from Niall covering it. People were talking around me but I couldn’t hear them or I just tuned them out being intrigued with the event that had just occur. Although, one voice stood out to me out of all the rest.

“Lilly! What the fuck are you doing?!” His voice was urgent and pleading, sounding like he knew exactly what I was thinking.

“I…” was all that came out of my mouth. I was slightly dizzy and felt my legs go out from under me but never exactly hitting the floor. Niall had caught me and the last thing I saw was his face searching mine. I had a smile on my face before I slipped into unconsciousness.

Niall POV

Fuck, fuck, fuck. I knew she was going to do it but I was hoping that she wouldn’t. I should’ve been there sooner to stop her from doing all this. Now she lay in my arms, her body becoming really cold.

“Niall, do something,” I heard someone yell before I knew it was Lou who was saying this.

“Liam, call 911,” Zayn shouted at the same time. My eyes just wouldn’t leave Lilly’s closed ones. I saw the smile on her face before her eyes closed which scared me even more; she wanted this to happen. I never thought that she would actually want to give up her life than be with me but then I knew that she had this planned out all along, knowing that she would get me from my blind side. No one was actually looking to kill me, it was just tests to this final point where I would lose her forever. What she didn’t factor in was the small little detail that was making life inside of her. Either way, I would have to save one of them if not both.

I felt a warm hand on my shoulder and as I turned around, I realized it was the paramedics trying to get to Lilly. I knew that by the time they got her to the hospital, she would be gone and I felt like ghost just floating around. I couldn’t feel anything and I didn’t have any emotion left of what I was feeling. I just couldn’t believe what was happening. I knew I should’ve taken it the hardest but it wasn’t me at the time. It was Harry. How someone could have that much affect on someone is beyond me. I didn’t know that Harry liked Lilly that much and it seemed like it was on the same scale as me.