Chapter Thirty-Six

Chapter Thirty-Six

Niall POV

"Remember me?"

The room got silent at the form in front of Andy finally took shape, finally came into view. I knew that hair anywhere. I knew that evil smile since it was the last thing i saw before it killed itself. I knew it was Lilly. My Lilly. 

"Lilly," I said in awe and fear. She was a lot stronger than me, i knew that. And if she can knock her sister out cold, i knew she would be able to kill me, Harry and even worse, Andy. "What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted a little family reunion," she said as she sat in Jillian's chair. "You see, when you took Andy away from me after she summoned me, i took some matters into my own hands, meaning i was taking some residence in that little body of hers, waiting for her to finally complete her transformation. Being that my idiot sister completed it for her faster than i thought she would, that gave me an out, and made me come back to life, better than before. We can finally be together Niall. Just like you dreamt we would. We can finally be a family."

"I don't want to be a family with some demon like yourself. That's all you are, a demon."

She giggled, sending chills down my spine but not like she did before.

"Oh Niall. You're breaking my heart. We're supposed to be together, forever and always like you promised. Remember?"

I could feel the wind pick up in the room, making the wood creak and the walls split around us. 

"Doesn't matter. I can just take my daughter and raise her however i want her to be. Just. Like. Me."

"No," I shouted through the wild wind that was blowing everything around us. I made sure i had Harry protected behind me, making sure that nothing would hurt my best friend. I looked at Andy who was on the floor, looking between Lilly and I. Her face showed shock and horror and also fear of Lilly which i could understand . She was a demon, someone insane that needed to be stopped. But the problem was that i didn't know how to stop her. She was much stronger than me but i needed to protect Harry and Andy. Even if that did mean i would lose my life.

"Dad."

I looked over at Andy and mouthed 'I'm sorry'' before charging at Lilly and tackling her. Andy screamed, making Harry run over to her side. 

"Get her out of here," i yelled as i pinned Lilly down. 

Harry nodded and grabbed Andy, dragging her out of the house despite her pleas. SHe kept screaming for me but this was something i had to do, i had to protect my family. 

Andy POV

"Harry stop! I have to go back," i tried to pull away from his grip but with no avail. "He's gonna die if i don't help him!"

"You're gonna die if you go back there A. I have to protect you. I can't let anything happen to you."

"W-what are you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna help him."

"Harry, no. You're only human. You will die too."

"As long as you're safe, i'll be fine."

He kissed me on the top of my head and proceeded to go back into the house that was getting pulled apart brick, wood by wood. My heart began to pound as everything was escalading and here i was just sitting there, not being able to do anything. I ran my fingers through my hair, nothing coming to mind about what to do to protect the people i love. 

Someone screaming made my neck turn back to to the house. The roof tore off and two people were being pulled up into the air, fighting, clawing making it sound like thunder ripping through the town. The one person i was hoping to see come out of the house never did. My world began to crumble under me. I couldn't hear anything but my screams. Warm tears rolled down my face as well as rain falling from the sky, the rock cracking from under me. My hurt was filled with rage, something i never felt before. Someone was going to pay, and i knew exactly who it was.