Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen:

Niall POV

I don’t know why I was so angry, but I was. Lou was there with Victoria from Lilly’s school. I clenched my fists. I felt Lilly’s hand on my arm which helped a little, but not a whole lot. I don’t know why I’ve been getting so angry lately but I have been. I need to learn how to control my temper.

“It’s okay,” Lilly whispered into my ear. I simply nodded. “Hey Lou.”

“Hey guys. This is Victoria. She’s a friend of mine.”

“Hey guys,” she said with her snotty voice. She looked me up and down, biting down on her lip for a second before anyone would notice.

“Hey Victoria,” Liam said being his usual nice self. I took Lilly’s hand, afraid of what I might do. Why I remember her, I’ll never know. But we do have a past which I’m not happy about.

“Well, let’s go then.” Lou led the way to some clothing store he wanted to try out. He ran right in the back, dragging Lilly along and leaving me behind with Vicky and Liam. Liam wondered off somewhere and I was trying to look for him but Vicky caught my arm.

“Are you just going to ignore me this whole time?” Her eyes stared right into mine, literally burning me.

“That was the plan.”

“You can’t ignore me; not when everything we did happen.” Her nails trailed up my arm.

“Will you stop it,” I whisper-yelled as I pulled her aside. “I’m happy with Lilly and what we had was a mistake.”

She looked taken back. “A mistake? So all that time I had you screaming my name-“

“Shut up, Victoria. What we had was in the past. And I’m looking at my future.”

“Oh please. Once I tell her what went on, you guys won’t have a future.” She started to walk away.

I grabbed her arm. “You wouldn’t.”

“Oh, but I would. I always get what I want. And what I want is what we had.”

“You can’t get whatever you want. You know what, go ahead. Tell her. Or better yet, I’ll tell her for you.”

“Do you really want to do that? I know Lilly better than you.”

“No, I think I know her better than you. At least she’s better in bed than you.” I left her standing there with her mouth wide open. I have to find Lilly before she does.

Lilly POV

“Try this on Lillybug,” Louis said while handing me a striped sweater.

“Aren’t stripes your thing,” I asked raising my eyebrow and taking the sweater.

“I may be the King of Stripes, but a king needs a queen.”

I laughed at his cheekiness. “Alright, I’ll try it on.”

“Lilly, I need to talk to you.”

“Niall, why are you panting?”

“Just…come here.” He pulled me into an empty dressing room.

“Is everything alright?”

He nodded his head. “I just thought I should tell you before she does.”

“She who?” I started to take off my shirt. Might as well try on this sweater while I’m in here.

His eyes racked over my half naked body. “Can you…um…” He swallowed hard. I just smiled to myself knowing that I had this affect on him. I slipped the sweater over my head. “You should buy that one. It looks great on you.”