Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Lilly POV

“Lilly,” I heard him call after me. I just continued to run into my room and close the door, sitting on my bed and hugging my pillow. He came through my door and I mentally smacked myself from for not locking the door. “Lilly, what’s the matter?”

“I told you I was bad.”

He came over to my side of the bed and picked me up, placing me on his lap. “You weren’t bad, love,” he said stroking my hair. “You were actually amazing.”

“You’re just saying that.”

He tightened his grip on me. “I’m really not. If you want, we can get the guys’ opinion.”

My eyes widened. “No.”

“Lilly it’s not that-“

“I said no, Niall.”

“What’s so wrong about you singing? Why do you hate it?”

Should I tell him? Should I let some more of my walls down and let him know everything? I sighed, looking at him through my fringe. “My mum was a singer in her time. That’s how we made our money in the past. Hunting was a secret thing. I only sang around her when she was on stage. That was when I was a little kid. I stopped singing when Malory became her favorite; taking her everywhere, buying her everything… I felt I had nothing after that.”

“Lilly, that’s not true. You have a lot of things. Just think about what your mum would think of you now.” I gave him a look. “Okay, bad choice of words, but you really are amazing. You really are special.”

“You have to say that. You’re my boyfriend.”

“Correction; your other half.” I playfully punched him in his arm; not that it would hurt anyways. “But if you even got the guys’ opinion, they would say the same thing.” He lifted up my chin and kissed me softly. I broke away before it could get any more heated. He pouted at me.

“Niall…. Not now. Maybe later.”

“So there’s a later.” He smirked at me and I just rolled my eyes. He leaned forward, his lips brushing mine. “You never said I couldn’t kiss you repeatedly.” He kissed my lips and then my cheek, going all the way down to my jawline and then behind my ear. I bit my bottom lip to keep my mouth shut but it didn’t keep the moans from slipping from my throat.

“We’re home,” I heard Louis said as he walked up the stairs. He burst open the door and leaned on the doorframe, a smirk on his lips. “Were you guys making immortal babies?”

I shook my head. “I can’t have kids Lou.”

“Why not?” He sounded like a little kid who didn’t get the candy he wanted.

“Because… I’m dead.”

“What?”

I looked between Niall and Louis and soon all the other lads came in to see what was going on. Niall looked like he was going to be sick. “When you’re immortal,” I paused, swallowing down the lump in my throat. “You’re no longer living. You’re stuck where you are which means your body shuts down, stops growing, stops producing. The same thing it does when a person dies. It’s just that… I don’t know, immortals still get to roam around.”

“So kind of like a ghost,” Zayn said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

“Kind of. But you can touch me and hear me and see me.” Zayn had a smirk on his face. “Not like that.”

“Anyways,” Louis said, trying to change the subject. “We want to have a movie night with pizza and everything. Are you guys in?” I looked over at Niall who was still looking at me weird like. I turned back to Lou and shook my head. “Okay, be down her in 10.”