Chapter Thirty-Three

In all honesty, who is actually reading this anymore? I think this story has turned to complete shit and that there's really no going back to how good it was if it was ever good. I just feel like no one is reading this anymore. I'll make you a deal; if this chapter can get at least 10 votes by next thursday, i'll keep the book. If not, it'll be deleted.

Chapter Thirty-Three:

Andy POV

The soft snores coming from my father next to me proved the fact that he was really asleep and wouldn't be waking up for a while unless someone opened a bag of chips. Mmm...chips... No Andy, you have a plane that's leaving in 20 minutes. I got my bag that i hid under the bed and took one last look at my sleeping father. All he wanted was the best for me but something just felt off and seemed like he didn't even want me around, no one wanted me around. I wasn't allowed to summon my mum for obvious reasons that i would need to learn on my own. I knew what i was doing and where i wanted to go with this and its obvious i needed to do it at home.

I kissed him softly on the cheek, making sure that he doesn't stir in his sleep. Once i make sure i didn't wake him up, i slipped out of the window, softly landed 10 stories down on the balls of my feet. I've been learning how to do this at night when no one is around to hear me and when the boys are out. Looking back up at the window one last time, i hoped that dad wouldn't hate me after doing this. Turning back around, i ran as fast as i could in the direction of the airport.

Niall POV

"Niall, wake up."

I groaned into my soft pillow, turning away from whoever was trying to disturb me on my day off. I pulled the pillow towards me, feeling around for Andy but feeling an empty bed. 

"Niall, Andy's gone."

"What?"

I shot out of bed, my enhanced eyes darting around the room. My nose smelled that familiar scent and i followed it towards the window.

"Shit."

Sicking my head out, i saw that the scent led all the way down the street, towards the airport. i turned back to Harry and ran my fingers through my hair, licking my braces, something i did when i was stressed or caught up in thought.

"You didn't hear her leave," he asked as he looked over at the bed.

I shook my head. "No, i didn't hear anything. So i'm guessing you didn't hear her either." He shook his head. "Shit."

"What would make her want to leave?"

I went through the conversations i had in my head of all the reasons she would want to leave. Only one stuck out to me though.

"She thinks we don't want her here," I said barely below a whisper.

"What?"

"She thinks we don't want her here, that we don't need her help. She's the one that got management to get rid of Taylor Swift for you. She's the one that's monitoring our sales. I don't know how i can't see the sales, i actually can't even see anything that has to deal with you or her at all anymore."

"And what's the reasoning for that," he asked as he sat on the edge of the bed.

I sighed. "You guys are getting closer than ever now. She's slowly falling for you whether she knows it or not."

"Then how come I don't feel that way about her yet?"

"But you do." He cocked his head to the side, not quite understanding what i'm getting at. "You're over protective of her. Soon, you guys will have this bond where you always know what she's feeling, what she's thinking. Soon, you'll slowly turn into one of us."