Chapter Twenty-Six

Late upload; sorry. 

This story is going to end soon as there will not be a squeal i don't think

If there is, then i will tell you but as of right now, there won't be one.

I'm writing too many stories right now and seeing as this one is almost over, might as well end it soon.

There will be some drama to come i guess. 

If not, just enjoy the sweetness.

Chapter Twenty-Six

Harry POV

“Do you like your new cat,” I asked Andy as she was playing with it on the floor. She nodded her head and laid on her back, putting the kitten on top of her stomach.

“What are you doing to name it,” Lou asked as he sat next to me on the couch. The kitten was black with white paws. She wanted a female cat so that’s what I got her.

“Mittens,” she said excitedly. I smiled at her excitement.

“Sounds good to me.” I put my hands on the back of my head, resting into the couch.

Niall came through the front door with a smile on his face. “Hey lads. What’s the craic?”

“Looks like the date went well,” Liam said putting down the newspaper.

“What is that?” Zayn pointed to Niall’s left arm. He smiled wider.

“You guys got matching tattoos already?”

“No Louis, we didn’t. I got my first one.”

“You got that done?”

He shook his head again. “You remember how Lilly had all those tattoos on her arm?” We all nodded our heads. “It symbolized all the powers she got/had. But mine is different somehow.”

“How different,” I asked surely interested in this since it dealt with tattoos.

“When Hanna touches it, the heart lights up.” We didn’t really believe him at first.

“That’s cool,” Andy said as she ran over to him.

“She saw it, didn’t she?” He nodded.

“Well I want to see it!”

“Calm down, Lou. I took a video of it.” He pulled out his phone and showed everyone the video that he took of my arm lighting up every time Hanna touched it. Looking back at the video, I couldn’t help but notice Niall smile and the lads took note of that.

“You really like her, huh,” I asked and he blushed. “Yeah, I can tell that you do. It’s easily shown on your face.”

He shrugged. “She just seems… different; like she was made just for me. I know you lads know that feeling,” he said more towards Liam, Zayn and Louis. Of course I knew the feeling but I didn’t feel it just yet. They all nodded their heads. “I’m just gonna get food. I’m hungry.” We chuckled at his usual actions but nevertheless we left him alone.

Niall POV

“You’re going to leave,” I heard Andy say behind me.

I turned around and knelt down in front of her. “I would never leave you, Andy. You come before anyone else in my life, you understand me? Plus, you’ve seen her before, she wouldn’t hurt you. She actually wants to meet you properly.” She shook her head. I knew she was a little bit scared and that she wanted her actual mum but we both knew that Lilly wasn’t going to come back; she didn’t want to come back. “Andy, I know you want your mum but you have to know something; she doesn’t want to come back. If she did love you and me like she said she did, she wouldn’t have left in the first place. I’m really trying here to be both parts in your life and I know I will never be able to give you that motherly feeling and loving that you need. But this girl, I know she can give you what you need. I’m in no way trying to replace your mum. I’m just trying to be happy and make it easier for the both of us. Can you understand that?”