Chapter Twenty-Seven

Sorry it's short xx

Chapter Twenty-Seven

Niall POV

Tours, oh how I hated them now. Just knowing that I had to be away from Andy and now Hanna just made me so upset. Of course I had to find a way to keep Andy with me. Management couldn’t say anything about it because she was mine and not theirs. Of course they tried to get me to just say she wasn’t mine but I could never do that now. Ask me that a few months before and then I could have an answer for you.

It was Andy’s first time on a plane and to say that she was frightened would be an understatement. She clutched to my arm and I didn’t think she would be this strong as a young age but of course I had to remember that she was like me, being strong and whatnot. It was cute the way she looked; her hair was wavy with a bow in her hair and skinny jeans on. Her sweatshirt was one of ours with our band name on it and she wore her favorite TOMS thanks to Louie. She was too adorable for words to even describe.

“Andy,” I chuckled once the plane was safely in the air. “You can take your seatbelt off now.”

She shook her head frantically. I smiled and reached for her belt before she could stop me. “Please don’t!”

“There’s nothing to be afraid of, love. We’re safely in the air. I’ve done this tons of times. I would never let anything bad happen to you. I promise.” She looked up at me with her bright blue eyes and took her hand off of mine. I unhooked her seatbelt and she closed her eyes tightly. “See? You’re still here.”

She opened one eye and then the other before there was a smile on her face. A cart of food rolled by and she pointed to it, telling me that she wanted something to eat. “Please?” I nodded my head and smiled, going up to the cart and grabbing some crisps along with some other food and some soda for us to share. That’s right, I said share.

“You’re actually sharing,” Harry asked as I walked by him. Of course he had a blanket over his naked self but we were all used to it by now.

“Jealous,” I teased as I walked by and ball tapped him. I quickly an away before he could even touch me in fits of laughter. Liam just shook his head but had a smile on his face. Louis winked at me as he helped Harry fix himself and Zayn was just asleep.

Andy smiled as she saw me coming over with the food in my hands and instantly put her hands out for something. I gave her a bag or crisps and put the soda in between us before sitting back down in my seat. She kissed me on my cheek before opening her bag and eating them. I did the same as well.

After awhile, Andy actually fell asleep leaning on me. I put a blanket on her knowing that we still had about 4 more hours to go. We were going to the U.S for this big announcement thing that Management had set up. No one knew anything about it and they sure as hell weren’t going to tell anyone. That’s what infuriates me sometimes with Management.  These people were strict but it was something that we needed. And they also did things behind Simon’s back, which we could never understand. We caught them so many times on it and so has Simon but they insist on still doing it.

Everyone else was asleep on the plane, making this a very boring ride for me. I honestly couldn’t get to sleep even if I tried. I was scared of what was going to happen with Andy once we get there. I can’t hide this much longer and it’s going to be even harder because I’m immortal and so is she. The years won’t add up without that included. They must know that it’s Lilly’s because she looks exactly like her and they have computers that already merged our faces together. I ran my hand through my hair, not knowing how long I could keep this under wraps. It was even hard trying to hide my new ‘tattoo’ without people knowing where I got it or even a picture of me getting it. Of course I could always fake it somehow so that would explain that; I would just say a close family friend did it.