Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen:

Time was still frozen, but I too was frozen in my place. There was no way I could defeat Drake. I loved him once like I love Niall now. He was standing behind me, perfectly still in his manor was well. If I killed Drake, then Niall would die. And if Drake killed Niall, he would surely die was well.

You know what you have to do.

But if I do it, I would lose both of them.

Not if you’re thinking what I’m thinking. Lead him to the manor and I’ll do the rest.

It’s weird that I have two personalities in my head. I used to hate this thing but there’s something about it that seems so familiar. I didn’t know what it was but I wasn’t so angry at it anymore. I guess once you get used to something, it’s so hard to me mad at it and let it go. Niall came up behind me and grabbed my hand. I turned to look at him and he just nodded his head, as if he understood but of course he didn’t. I wasn’t going to lose him. I’m going to find a way to kill Drake once and for all.

I turned back to look Drake in the eye. I could feel my eyes glowing in rage as I looked at him. He was a monster, the opposite of what Niall is. “You’re not going to win,” I growled at him.

“Awh, look at you being all protective over your boyfriend. Sorry to break it to you honey, but he’s coming with me.”

“Not unless you can catch him first.” I jumped onto his back and Niall ran as fast as any immortal could. Of course this meant his powers were awaken but at this point, I didn’t really care. “Run to the manor,” I said into his ear as he dodged different trees and rocks. He nodded his head and kept running. I looked behind us and Drake was there but he was far back. Even he couldn’t run this fast.

We made it to the manor that the Voice was talking about. This place had a weird vibe to it but if it was going to keep Drake in here, I didn’t care what happened. Someone opened the door as Niall took me off of his back. I couldn’t believe who it was.

“Jillian,” I said as I stepped closer. It was my sister.

“Glad you listened to me,” she said with a smile on her face.

“But I-I thought I…”

“I wanted you to believe that.” Jillian looked like she hasn’t aged at all. Her long curly brown hair fell to her waist and her usually pale skin was now tanner than before. Her crystal blue eyes was glistening as she spoke.

“Then what are you?”

“I tried to tell you before, Lilianna. I’m a witch.”

“No way….” I covered my mouth with my hand. “Were….were you always like that?”

She nodded her head. “I don’t have time to explain now. Come in here and hide Niall.”

“I’m not hiding anywhere.”

“Niall, please,” I pleaded. “Just until I say so.”

He looked like his mind was made up but then he gave in. “Fine.”

“There’s a room upstairs that you can hide in. Stay hidden.” She grabbed something from behind the couch. “Wear this blanket. It will hide you as long as you wear it.”

“I thought everything in Harry Potter wasn’t real,” Niall chuckled as he grabbed the blanket.

“Some things aren’t,” she explained. “They show us pretty well though.”

He started to go up the stairs and then came back down. “Wait.” He pulled me to him and kissed me roughly but passionately. “Now I can leave.” He pecked me on my forehead then ran upstairs while putting the blanket on him.