Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen:

Lilly POV

I got bored in my room since Niall and the rest of the lads were still at rehearsal. I tried jumping on the huge bed Niall and I share but that didn’t keep me sane for long. I then decided to take a walk around the hotel since I didn’t know where else to go. I couldn’t go outside with all the fans out there and I’m pretty sure most of them if not all of them hate me right now.

I took my camera with me being that I might as well take some pictures while I’m at it. I passed the front door and instantly all the girls started screaming since they can see me. I snapped a few pictures of them being that I couldn’t pass up on something like that. Those pictures came out great but I’m not using them on my project. I’ll just put one of them up on twitter.

I walked around some more, passing the pool and the gym area. They both were really huge and I couldn’t believe they fit in this hotel. On the outside, you would think that it looked like a normal hotel but on the inside, everything was bigger. They had two pools; one on the inside and one in the outside in the back; and the gym they had was even bigger than the pool. I took pictures of both, getting them at good angles.

I soon became bored of that too and went to turn around to go back onto my floor when I bumped into someone.

“Long time no see,” the guy snarled at me.

“W-what are you doing here?”

He cracked his knuckles. “Mark sent me to finish the job.”

“How? Mark is dead. I killed him myself.”

“And not without help I see.”

I crossed my arms over my chest so it would look like I wasn’t afraid. “How did you find me?”

“You’re all over the internet with your immortal boyfriend. How’s he doing with those powers he’s seemed to have ‘lost’?”

“I’m keeping them in control.”

‘Don’t lie.’ I jumped at the sound of the Voice in my head. ‘He’s not that big of a threat. He’s human.’

“Mhm, sure you are.”

“How’s the human life treating you? Still trying to be like us I see.”

He laughed. “Like you? Please. I can tell that you’re human, or part human that is.”

“Even still, I could kill you with one shot.”

‘Don’t gloat.’ Shut that shit up.

“You want to test that out?”

I shook my head, a laugh slipping out of my mouth. “Even if I wanted to beat your ass, I have enough class to not do it here. But go anywhere near Niall, I won’t be so nice.” I jabbed my finger in his kill shot; if he was immortal he would be dead right about now. I turned on my heel and walked away from him, letting out a huge breath that I was holding while doing so. It’s not as safe as I thought.

“Lillybug,” Louis exclaimed as he ran to me and gave me a tight hug. “I missed you so much.”

“Louis…can’t breathe…”

“Oi, Louis! Hands off the girlfriend.”

“Even without his memory, he’s still as annoying and suffocating as ever,” Lou whispered in my ear. I nudged his side just as Niall walked over to me and kissed me on top of my head.

“How was your alone time?”

I shrugged. “It was okay. I got bored and walked around taking pictures.”