Chapter Tweleve

Chapter Twelve:

Harry POV (hahaaha….)

My eyes widened as he said this. He didn’t remember her at all. He didn’t remember anything having to do with her. His head turned and looked around our destroyed house. “What the fu-fudge happened here?” He took in the consideration that I don’t like swearing. “Are…are those dead bodies?!”

We all turned to look at them and then back at him. We didn’t really pay attention to them at first when we came down here. We only cared that Niall was okay and he was, but wasn’t at the same time.

“Um…,” Louis started.

“Don’t worry about that right now,” Liam finished for him. “Pack your stuff, we’re moving into a hotel for awhile.”

“What,” Niall exclaimed jumping up. “Why? Why won’t anyone tell me anything?!”

“It’s because you don’t remember,” I said as I got up to go to my room and pack my stuff.

“Harry,” Lilly said as I made it up the stairs.

“Lilly.”

“Is…is he.. I mean I heard everything but…” She was on the verge of crying. I felt so bad. It was like one of the lads forgetting about me or Mel forgetting about me, heck even my family forgetting about me.

“He’s fine,” I said even though both of us knew the truth.  “Liam is having us sleep in a hotel and-“

She shook her head. “I’ll stay here and clean everything up for you guys. It’ll be ready in the morning. It’ll be like nothing happened, like I wasn’t here.”

“And where will you be going? You just can’t leave.”

“But I can’t stay Harry. Whatever is out there looking for him, I have to find them. I have to keep him safe.”

I shook my head. “You don’t understand. He needs you and you need him.”

“But Harry, i…I just can’t. He needs to-“

“Who’s this Haz? A girlfriend of yours,” Niall asked as he walked passed me. Lilly stiffened.

“You’re staying here,” I growled at her. I had enough of this. I walked into Niall’s room and saw him packing. “Niall.”

“What’s wrong man, you seem mad.”

“I am mad. That girl out there, she’s-“

“A whore? You always pick those ones Haz.”

“No you twat,” I snapped at him. He seemed shocked. “She’s your girlfriend.”

His eyes widened. “What?”

“Harry no,” Lilly screamed behind me.

“No Lilly. He needs to know. He needs to remember.”

“I… I don’t understand.”

“Look at her Niall. I mean really look at her.” I pulled Lilly inside Niall’s room and put her right in front of Niall. Lilly wanted to protest but I wasn’t having it. “I’ll be back later. Your stuff better be packed.” I left them to it.

Niall POV

This girl? My girlfriend? Why couldn’t I remember her though? I would remember a face like hers. It was perfect, more than perfect if that’s possible. Her hair was unique and still amazing as it fell in perfect waves. She was small and skinny but she had curves which I loved. Even her bare feet were perfect. I reached my hand out and touched her arm, feeling goosebumps on her skin due to me touching her. I smiled at her, looking at her through my eyelashes as my head was tilted. Her eyes were….yellow? Still, they looked gorgeous.