Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight:

Lilly POV

“I can’t do this,” Niall said throwing his hands in the air.

“Yes you can. Don’t say that.” We were currently in the field he took me to before with all the tulips and stuff. I thought it would be the perfect place to manifest things and to teach him how to fight. We don’t know when Mark and Malory were going to attack and we weren’t just going to sit around and do nothing.

“I can’t hurt you.”

“Then let’s try to manifest things up, okay?” He nodded his head. “Picture something you want. Think about feeling it in your hands, smelling it and seeing it in front of you.” He closed his eyes and concentrated really hard. I focused on his face, his cheek bones, the way his eyes curved on the side, his perfect nose all the way down to his pink, plump lips that soon formed into a smile when he opened his eyes and saw me staring.

“Is there something on my face?”

I blushed. “What? Uh…no. Y-You’re good.” I lowered my head.

“Here,” he said chuckling as he handed me the thing he manifested. He placed the hard, black thing in my hand.

“Niall…”

“It’s for your class.”

“I told you I could’ve gotten it myself.”

“Yeah, but how much fun would that be?” He stuffed his hands into his pocket, still smiling at me. “Okay fine. I’ll try again.” I shook my head, rolling my eyes as I put the Nikon camera on the ground. “M’lady.” He handed me a single red rose.

“Quite the romantic I see.” I took the rose from him, a huge smile on my face.

“Only for you,” he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist, planting a single kiss on my forehead. “Now that we’re basically the same, you don’t have the worry about hurting me, not like you could.”

“And what’s that supposed to mean,” I asked laughing at the way he was teasing me.

“Just that you can’t use your powers to hurt me like I know you want to.”

“I hate it when you’re right.” I kissed him on his cheek to only have him turn his head so his lips ended up on mine. “Cheeky.”

“Learning from the best. Speaking of Harry, do you know what’s gotten into him?”

I shook my head. “Shouldn’t I be asking you that since you know him better?”

“Maybe we should ask Louis.” I shook my head as he led me to the car to go home. He made sure I didn’t forget the camera.

“Now that you say something, Harry has been acting weird,” Louis started. We were all in the living room including Zayn and Liam. “Ever since he’s been seeing that Malory girl-“

“Wait, he’s been seeing Malory?” My throat went dry.

“Yeah. That’s who he’s with now.”

“I thought he didn’t like her,” Niall said to no one in particular.

“I thought so too when we hung out with her,” Zayn answered. “But he’s been with her every day.”

“When did he start really seeing her,” I asked being more serious.

“I’d have to say two days ago.”