Chapter Two

Chapter Two:

Lilly POV

We arrived at the studio that they were apparently singing at. I didn’t even know that they were famous. I just thought they were regular teenage guys that like to run people over with their huge black van. Now that explains the van… There were fans screaming out for them and we didn’t even get out of the car.

“Liam,” Niall said turning his head slowly to look at his best friend. “Did you tweet again?”

He was silent for a moment. “I like to keep them in the know.”

Niall smacked himself in the forehead. He looked back at me as I was still looking at the crazed fans. “Lilly? Are you okay?”

Act human Lilly. Girls would be nervous wouldn’t they? Is that cute? “Y-Yeah,” I stuttered going with the first thought in my head.

“No you’re not, you’re scared. Niall she’s scared,” Liam said turning to face me also.

“We can take you home if you want.”

I shook my head. “You guys wanted to hang…”

“Not if you’re scared shitless.”

“Niall!”

“What?”

“You don’t curse in front of a lady.”

“Trust me,” I said smiling down at my lap once more. “I’m no lady.”

“Nonsense. Niall, go around to her side and help her out. Walk her to the door first and I’ll carry the food.” Niall gave him a weird look. “Now you know I can’t eat all of this in two seconds.” He made a gesture with his two fingers from his eyes to Liam. He unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the car rushing to my side.

“Really guys, I’m fine.”

“Here,” Niall said handing me his hoodie. “If you don’t want hate all over the internet with your face on it, I suggest you wear this.”

“I can take banter.”

“Not banter like this you can’t.”

“Says you.” I pushed his hand that was holding the hoodie away and jumped out of the car, earning lots of screams and questions from the girls that were holding up posters and jumping around. Some of them I just wanted to punch in the face. Others were relatively nice and kind with it. And then Niall took my hand in his, making the girls scream their heads off. A shock went through my body as his skin touched mine.

I looked up at him, his ice blue eyes boring into my yellow ones. Yes, my eyes are yellow now. They were brown so I’m not really upset with this color. I have blue contacts that I wear at home, maybe I’ll wear those when I meet up with him again. Wait, what I’m saying? I’m meeting them again? No, I’m not. It’ll be safer for them not to see me.

“Niall over here,” one fan screamed which got us both out of our trances.

He strolled over to the fan that was smiling widely. Of course he dragged me over there since he wouldn’t let go of my hand. “Yes love?”

“Are you two dating? I’ve never seen her before.”

Niall shook his head which made my immortal heart drop. Stop it Lilianna. You can’t be with Niall. Not after… “No we’re not. I’m just leading her into the studio. She’s a friend.”

“Ah, I see,’’ the girl said, keeping her eyes right on me. She didn’t have to look at me like that. I widened my eyes and mentally told her to leave us alone. So glad Niall wasn’t looking straight at me. Any time I use my powers, my eyes glow for as long as the power is strong. The stronger the power, the longer my eyes glowed. This was a simple power so they glowed for a second.