Chapter Thirty-Two

Older Andy on the sideeee

Blahhhhh. Enjoy (:

Chapter Thirty-Two

Niall POV

“Open the fucking door,” I screamed as I started banging on the door. I would break it down but this was a nice hotel and I didn’t want to break anything, at least not yet. “Rob, I swear to fucking God!”

The door opened widely, allowing Rob to slip out but close the door behind him, leaving Andy in there with everyone else that was in the room. “Now Niall, is that really how you want to raise your daughter? To have her use vial words?” I knew he was being smart just to get under my skin.

I clenched my fists beside me, trying to calm myself down before I actually kill this bloke. “Just give me my daughter.”

He shook his head. “I don’t think so. She’s gonna be great use to management with her knowing everything that will happen with the band.”

“You can’t use her,” I yelled into his face as I advanced on him. “She’s my daughter.

“Yes, but she’s special. She sees everything that happens once we make a decision. And I say that you have no say in this.”

“I do have a fucking say in this! She’s my daughter!”

“You have no say unless you want people to find out about her. And I know for a fact that you don’t want that happening.”

I ran my hand down my face. He got me for once and there was nothing I could do about it; I couldn’t change his mind, I couldn’t make him forget that he’s ever saw her, I was just stuck in this situation with no way out. “Why are you doing this? What do you get out of it?”

He crossed his arms over his wide chest. “I’m stuck babysitting you blokes everyday. It’s about time I got what I deserve out of it and the only way I can do that is if I do a better job than everyone else. Make this more like…you owe me one for keeping your huge secret.”

I got back up into his face, my eyes glowing (literally) with anger making him jump back a bit. “If you ever hurt her, know that your ass is mine and it will be the last breath you ever take. Do you understand?” He nodded his head frantically, exhaling deeply once I backed away from him and walked down the hall. I had to get out of here; I had to get a drink.

Andy POV

I came in here, thinking that I was doing a good thing but I instantly regretted it after I heard my dad screaming at Rob. Was this the best decision? I was helping Harry out which made me feel good but something seemed off about the guy that I couldn’t put my finger on it. And then he said that he would be using me to know the band’s success. The way it rolled off of his tongue made my skin feel weird. If he wanted to play this game, then I was going to one up him. I mean, I am a Horan afterall.

“Sorry for the interruption,” Rob said as he slithered back into the small meeting room. He clapped his hands together, rubbing them shortly after. “So, shall we begin?”

“I heard your demands,” I said calmly as he took his seat across from me. “But I have some of my own.”

He chuckled. “Andy, this is some serious business that I don’t think you-“

“If you want to use me to get success and make it up on your records, then perhaps you may want to listen to me.” He swallowed hard, his face flushing white and his eyes got wide. “You have your rules, and now I have mine. Let the games begin.”

Liam POV

I was stuck in my room, bored out of my mind. I didn’t know what we were still here in New York for; I would gladly like to go home now. But apparently we were stuck here for a month with some promoting to do even though we didn’t really have anything to promote. Our job was basically done when we had that meeting, finding out that this, yet again, would be all about Harry. I loved the lad and I loved being in the band but the fact that the media only ever focused on Harry was just irritating.