Chapter Twenty-Three

Sorry i haven't uploaded this in forever. I'm going to work on this i just need some ideas. If you guys have some for me, i will gladly take them because i really need them. And i quit my job so i should be writing more often. 

10 COMMENTS FOR ANOTHER UPDATE

And i promise it'll be fast. I just want some feedback on this and if i should continue to write it. 

Enough of me talking, enjoy this chapter (:

Chapter Twenty-Three

Niall POV

Harry and I were both quiet eating our food that Liam chose to make. All you could hear was the clinks of our forks and spoons and you could just feel the awkward. I knew he was a little bit afraid because he didn’t know what to do. I mean, what could he do? Of course I wouldn’t really kill him although I could do that in my mind.

“Can you stop doing that,” he asked, still looking down at his plate.

“Doing what?”

“Killing me over and over in your mind.”

“You can see that?” I looked up at him now, leaning back in my chair. Everyone was just looking at us.

“Guys, not now,” Liam said trying to stop us from fighting.

“Yes I can see it,” Harry said putting his fork down. Andy just looked up at the both of us. “And frankly, it’s quite annoying.”

“Andy,” Louis said, standing up now. “Come with me into the living room.”

“But I’m eating,” she said as she had some meat sticking out of her mouth.

“You can take it with you.” He stuck out his hand which she took as he took her plate into the living room with them.

“Well I’m sorry but I didn’t know that you were in love with my daughter.”

“I’m not in love with her!”

“The hell you aren’t!”

“Look, I don’t know what’s going on but-“

“No you don’t but I do. When you sent me away to my mum, I learned a lot of about myself, about Lilly, and about Andy. You may not love her now, but you will when she gets older. It’s how it works.”

“Wait, there’s more of people like her,” Zayn asked as he put his elbows up on the table.

I nodded my head. “Yeah. And my mum actually knew about me and Lilly and what we are. She wants to meet Andy so bad but I don’t think it’s the right time for that. And now I come home to Harry liking her and falling in love with her.”

“But I’m not.”

“Yes,” I breathed out calmly. “You are. Right now, you think of her as your little sister or something but trust me, when she gets older, it’s going to change.” He was silent for a few minutes as I replayed all the things my mum told me when I was there. His mouth opened some as he caught some of the images. It took me awhile to acquire this power but it did come pretty useful.

“A-are you sure,” he finally asked once I was done.

“Do you feel like you missed something Zayn,” Liam asked quite confused. He just nodded his head. They only stayed here just in case they had to break up the fight. Of course for once, I kept in check of my anger; another thing mum has taught me.

“Yeah,” I said nodding my head.

He looked down at his plate before getting up. “Where are you going,” Louie asked once he came in with Andy’s empty plate.