Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty:

Niall POV

I knew the guys wanted to cheer Lilly up but I didn’t think they would take her to a club in the middle of the day. How they even got them to open it this early, I’ll never know but there is a lot of people here. I looked back at Lilly and she looked kind of uncomfortable. I walked over to where her and Harry were standing.

“Are you okay,” I asked close to her ear so she could hear me over the music. Harry took his hands out of his pockets and embraced his girlfriend into a deep kiss. I knew the reason behind it; he still liked Lilly, I wasn’t stupid.

She shrugged. “I’ve never been to a club before…”

I looked at her shocked. “You’re kidding me.” She shook her head. “Well, I’ll make sure to make this a great night.” I kissed her on her lips and took her hand to walk her over to the bar.

About two hours later, Lilly and Harry were so drunk they were done. They stumbled around the whole place and I could’ve sworn Lilly said that immortals couldn’t get drunk but here she was, more drunk than I was. I bet it had something to do with the stuff she took to make her ‘human’ again when she still had her powers. I wonder…

“Come on, Niall,” she slurred at me. “Come dance with me.” She had taken off my hoodie and was now wearing a thin v-neck black shirt that exposed the top of her breasts. Of course she looked hot like always and being that she was wearing that shirt and skinny jeans that showed off her figure, I got overprotective on her. She walked off, going to the dance floor and I instantly set down my drink and followed her.

As I was making my way over, a saw a guy that looked her up and down, a smile on his face. Just as he was about to dance with her, I grabbed her by her hips and planted my lips on hers, hard. She kissed back with the same force and then she moved to my neck. I saw the guy give me a look and I just stared at him until he walked away. Lilly turned around and began to grind on me to the beat of the song. I recognized it as Justin Bieber’s Beauty and a Beat and instantly danced with her.

We were moving and swaying to the beat when she turned around and whispered into my ear. “I want you to rock me.” Feeling the alcohol take over, I crashed my lips to hers again. She opened her mouth and I slipped my tongue in with ease.

Lilly POV

I rolled over in bed, my head throbbing with pain. My stomach didn’t feel too good either. I felt something hot on my body and when I opened my eyes, I saw Niall naked on top of me. I couldn’t remember anything from last night. “Niall” I said as I tried to get him up. I only got a groan as a response. “Niall, please get up.”

He rolled over off of me, but kept his arm tight around me. “I just want to lay here,” he groaned.

My stomach was really turning. “Niall…” He opened his eyes and looked at me. I covered my mouth with my hand because I felt like I was going to throw up right then and there. He let go of me and I instantly ran out of the room into the bathroom.

“Hey,” Harry exclaimed as I ran ahead of him and threw up into the loo. “Lilly….” He came up behind me and held my hair as his other hand rubbed circles in my back, I felt like complete shit…

“Who let her drink last night,” Niall asked as he stood in the doorway.

“I don’t know. Weren’t you watching her?”

“I saw her at the last minute. When she had her first drink, she was gone.” I threw up some more from last night. My stomach and head ached so badly. No wonder I never partied before.