Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen:

Niall POV

I rolled over in my sleep, reaching out for Lilly and then grabbing a hold of her when I found her. I pulled her to my chest, making my chin rest on top of her head. I could smell her scent; so inviting, so extraordinary I couldn’t help but take it all in when she’s near. Her scent was something sweet that you couldn’t put your finger on. It was just her own scent that we didn’t have a name for. I could get so drunk on her scent that I wouldn’t mind if it was the only thing I could smell. It never got tiring to smell her and I’ve seen her take me in too.

She moved under me, making this small but still able to be heard sound as she did so. Moving closer to my chest, she nuzzled her head into the crook of my neck. I knew neither of us wanted to get up but there was a brand new day waiting to be filled with excitement and adventures that only Lilly and I could go on. Of course I wouldn’t leave my boys hanging; I would hang out with them too. We’ve become such a big family now that if one of us is missing, everything is off balance. Since Lilly was missing for 3 months, it felt so strange to get out of bed and start my day. Some days, I wouldn’t even get out of bed because she wasn’t here with me. She was my motivation to get out of bed and start the day.

Since she wasn’t going to move, seems like I’m going to have to start it off. “Babe,” I whispered into her ear, gently kissing her neck.

“Mhmmm,” was her response.

“Babeee. Lilly,” I cooed again in her ear. I continued to kiss her neck, finding the spot that makes her react.

She grabs my arm and squeezes it, not painfully. “Niall, stop. I wanna sleep.”

“Well, I want to have fun and right now, I’m having fun.” I continued what I did.

“If I get up, will you stop?”

“Maybe,” I said, drawing out the ‘e’.

She sat up, making me slip down further in the bed. “Happy?”

“No, because I lost my target. Get back here.” I grabbed her and pulled her back to me, my lips connecting to hers as my hand roamed down to her thighs. Taking in the fact that neither of us has touched each other in 3 months, she let me continue to touch her.

My hands slipped under the pair of sweats she was wearing, my fingers grazing her legs. The warmth was inviting and I easily wanted more. Since she didn’t do anything to stop me, I continued with my work. I slipped down her sweats, making her shiver at the coldness that now wrapped her legs. She reached down for the comforter and pulled it over both of us, her lips never leaving mine.

She tugged at the bottom of my shirt but I wanted to take things slowly; I wanted to show her how much I missed her and how much I love her. A small whimper left her lips, letting me slip my tongue in her mouth with ease. She jumped at the touch but relaxed as we battled and of course I won. Her head tilted to the side and my lips slipped back down to her neck, biting and licking, leaving my mark on her. I was always one to do this on girlfriends’ past. I was very tutorial of what was mine and what I was planning to take.

She seemed to not mind at all what was happening as a few moans came out of her mouth. I was surprised at how hard I was biting, not knowing my own strength as an immortal and since I was new, I was very strong like Lilly said I would be. But when I would break skin, it would just heal up just as quickly as I bit through it.

Hearing her groan because I wouldn’t let her take my shirt off, I caved in just as she tore the fabric off of me. It’s not that I didn’t like the shirt, it was one of my favorites hence why I bought it and of course I could always buy another or even make up another one since I had the power to do so. She just couldn’t understand that I wanted to take things slower than what we normally did before she left back when we were in America.