Epilogue

Epilogue:

Niall POV

"That's what makes you beautiful," i heard blasting out of my car radio. I was driving down a familiar street in London. My hands tapped to the beat of a new song that was playing on the radio now. Turning left, i saw a small coffee shop that i used to go to before everything changed in my life. It brought a smile to my face as i thought of every memory i had being in that place. I thought about going in and getting my usual cup of tea but as the street light changed, i thought against it. I had to meet someone today, someone new.

I didn't need any sense of direction to know exactly where i was going. My powers had once again became stronger and my memory was getting better, clearer than before. Hanna was at home, giving me a chance to actually be on my own for a little while before i got a call that i was expecting before they even thought of calling. I've been waiting for this day for a very long time and finally it was here. I couldn't even contain my excitement.

I drove up the long driveway to a house that was hidden behind the trees. The house was fairly large and spacious. There were enough windows to not be too over the top for this type of house. The outside was a light blue, almost like a beachy color while the frames of the windows were white. She thought up this house very well that it wasn't even on the maps for anyone to find.

Walking up the white steps, i could already hear what i was excited for. The moment that i've been waiting for. Something i thought wasn't going to happen but it actually worked. Andy opened up the front door without me even knocking, bringing me in for a tight hug. Now that she was fully formed and as powerful as i was, my mind was at ease knowing that she could take care of herself well, that i had nothing to worry about anymore. 

"He's here," she said as she guided me into the house. 

Closing the door behind me, i could also smell the surprise that was awaiting me which only made me even more excited about what i was about to see. I looked back at Andy, making sure i was going the right way even though i knew i was. She followed me up the stairs, turning to the left where the smell was getting stronger with each step i took to the door. I could hear him behind the last door down the hall and i could feel how confused he was, not knowing where he was or how brought him there. But then something else surprised me; i heard a heartbeat that made me stop in my tracks afraid of what was really behind that door. 

"Don't be scared, dad," Andy reassured me. "It's okay."

I nodded my head but was still confused. Putting my hand on the knob now that i finally reached the door, the knob turned on its own, opening the door wide open. All i saw was a window right across from the doorway. I stepped in but i was on guard, my pulse getting faster as i was getting hyped up. I heard something move behind me, making me turn around in my tracks.

My breathing stopped. 

My eyes got wide.

What i saw, i couldn't believe. 

What i saw couldn't even be explained.

"Dad, i want you to meet someone," Andy said to me as she walked closer to me with something in her arms. I started to back away, scared of what was actually going on here. I didn't think she could have kids. Not my Andy. I wasn't ready to be a grandfather. No. Not yet.

"This is Anne."

She turned the baby towards me, it's hair dark and curly. Her eyes were a green color, just like that of my best friend's. The eyes got me. The skin got me. The baby got me. She looked up at me through her long eyelashes, her hands reaching out to me. Andy handed her over to me and i held her as if i forgot how to hold a baby. I never really held Andy being that in the beginning, i didn't even want her. but i wasn't going to let that happen with Anne now. She had me in her small, immortal fingers.

"Niall."

I froze hearing that voice behind me. Giving Anne back to Andy, i turned around once more. 

"Harry."

He smiled his famous smile at me, his tall figure walking towards me with arms extended. I caved in and hugged him, his strength a little more than mine being that he's a new immortal.

"It's been awhile," i said after he let me go, feeling that he was crushing me.

"Has it? It feels like a day."

I shook my head.

"You've been under for three months."

His eyes widened. 

"How did i become... this," he asked as he motioned to himself.

"I had a little help with it. I didn't think it would work. You were too far gone. But obviously it worked well. What did you feel?"

'Burning, fire, needles, the works. I felt like shit."

His eyes looked behind me at Andy, his eyes getting wide.

"Who's that," he asked.

I turned around and faced Andy as well, both of us smiling.

"That is you're daughter, Harry. You're a father now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the end of the book

Sorry if the epilogue is poop.

I couldn't really think of anything else to do.

Thanks to everyone who read this and kept up with my slow updates.

You guys are so awesome at that. 

I'm sorry if you wanted more and you think i ended it too soon.

There will not be another book to this. 

THIS WILL BE THE ONLY BOOK.

So thank you again for all of the reads you guys got me on this book.

Of course there will be more of my own books.

Hopefully you'll read some of them too.

So until the next book you decided to read

Thank you again

I love you

See you soon

<3