Chapter Twenty-Five

So, i was thinking about getting this book published as well therefore taking it off of here when it's finished. 

Also, there's going to be a sequel but it won't be on here, the full book at least. I'm starting to sell my books now and i'm actually quite happy about that. This book will just be hidden as i'm not completely deleting it. 

Please don't be mad that i'm publishing my books :( i've always wanted to and know that i am, i want to get the word around so that people know my writing, not just Wattpad. Of course i'm going to post more books on here but the really good ones i'm going to start to sell.

i came up with a author's name, making it Alex Montgomery. You can find my published books on ShopMyBook.com. Please buy my books. I'm going to donate the money i get to the people from Sandy Hook and other organizations to make a difference. So when you buy my books, it's like you're helping them as well.

Anyways, onto the chapter 

Chapter Twenty-Five

Harry POV

Since Niall had told Andy that she would be able to get the cat, what better way to get it while he was gone? Of course part of me didn’t think it was right and the other part of me was just like YOLO. To calm my good side, I sent him a quick text telling him that I was taking her out to get a cat. I wanted her to pick it out after all and she’s already been seen by at least one person if not more. I wouldn’t be that surprised if the paparazzi got a picture of her while she was out.

“Andy,” I called as I came into her green colored room. Her head turned up to me as she stopped playing with her dolls, controlling them with her mind in fact. “I was thinking that we would go get that kitten today.”

“Really?” She jumped up and down before running to me and nearly tackling me down to her carpeted floor. “Thank you Harry!”

I chuckled. “No problem. Let’s just go before Niall gets back.”

She gave me a weird look. “He doesn’t know?”

“I gave him a text about it. I thought that that would be enough to tell him that I was taking you. I’m sure he’s read it by now.” As if on cue, my phone vibrated in my pocket.

Nialler: I swear Harry, if anyone spots her….

No one’s going to spot her. I bet they already did it by now since she ran away and since the paps are always in front of our house.

Nialler: We’ll talk about this later.

I didn’t feel like replying back to him. I mean, he has a hot girl to worry about for right now. He could at least give me this.

“I’m not supposed to go outside,” she said looking defeated.

I stood up and picked her up with me. “You’ll be fine if you stay with me, okay? And you’ve already went outside before so this is nothing different.” She looked at me with concern eyes but didn’t say anything about not going. When I really look at her now, she looks about 5 or 6 and that really started to scare me. Pushing those thoughts aside, I walked downstairs while grabbing my keys off of the side table in the hallway. Liam was with Dani and Zayn and Louis were with their girlfriends as well so it was just Andy and I. What better thing to do than go out pet shopping?

Niall POV

I ran my hands through my hair once I stopped running. I was in this little alleyway and just pressed my back up against the cold brick wall behind me. First, my eyes glowed in front of Hanna and then Harry texts me to tell me that he’s taking Andy out to buy the kitten I promised her. Of course I wanted to do it myself being that I wanted to be a father daughter thing but when will that ever happen with Harry? And plus that was the least of my worries right now. I have the rest of my life to be with Andy and have all the moments I want.