forty.

"Our next guests are your best friends Tubbo, Tommy and Y/N!" The host said as he unmuted Tommy.

"Hello ladies and Tubbo," Tommy immediately says in the most British accent I think he could muster.

"Hello ladies and Tubbo," I said mocking Tommy's introduction. Which did earn me quite a few laughs from the people who were in the call.

The show continued on with its usual questions from the host and the girls answering them.

"So like do any of you guys happen to run an ice cream parlour?" I asked midway while Tubbo was selecting who to eliminate.

Tubbo immediately looked up from his phone when I asked that question. I nudged Tommy to look at Tubbo in the top left hand corner holding his phone and looking up right at his camera. We both snickered into the microphone as the girls were visibly confused by the question.

"Why do you guys ask?" A girl spoke out.

"Nothing, it's just a joke woman," Tommy replied to her.

"That woman has a name," I said defensively.

At that point, I'd pushed my chair so close to Tommy and was already basically leaning onto his shoulder as we continued arguing over his overuse of the word 'woman'.

"So Tubbo, which one of these women are you going to choose?" Tommy asked not even trying to beat around the bush.

"Tommy, you're not supposed to ask that," The host said in the most monotone voice. As if something like this had happened many times already.

"So Tommy, when is your Love Or Host? I would love to crash it with Tubbo," I asked.

He looked down from the computer screen towards me with his eyes widened. He kept blinking silently as he thought about his answer.

"Well, we'll just have to see if a special someone likes me back," He answered as he looked back at the screen. My mischievous grin straightened into an almost frown as I realised he was talking about that girl.

"TommyInnit likes someone?" A girl said in the most shocked tone. I laughed loudly, earning a glare from Tommy.

"Right, my condolences to the poor girl," I joked.

"Didn't you and Tommy date for awhile back then?" Another girl asked. I looked right at Tommy who was already looking at me, I lifted my head from his shoulder and moved away a little.

"Tubbo, I don't like this girl," I joked around trying to break the tension in the room. It felt so awkward to mention that, being friends with your ex. I mean, I do have a history of keeping my exes as friends. However this didn't feel the same as when someone mentioned Jones to me.

This was a whole other level of weird. Still liking your ex that has moved on from you but stayed friends with you is kinda pathetic if you think about it.

"Hey Tubbo, did you bring the flower you planted?" Tommy asked trying to change the subject.

"Oh yeah, it's right here," Tubbo said as he lifted up a pot with a single rose growing out of it.

I couldn't really tell who chose love or host, but apparently Tommy could differentiate. I kept asking the host who chose love but he kept telling me that he couldn't reveal it yet.

Eventually, Tommy pointed at two girls he thought chose host on the computer screen. Since we were only on voice call with them, they couldn't see who he was pointing to.

It was now down to two girls, I could obviously see by now that Tubbo wasn't really into either of them. But it was just a game, so it didn't really matter I guess.