seventeen.

"Here you go," Izzy said as she handed me a cup of what I assume was alcohol.

"No thank you," I said as I put down the cup on a random table we were close to.

"Live a little, Y/N," Izzy said as she picked up the cup from the table and added the contents in her cup. I did live a little, in fact a little too much. I had been drinking from my parents' stash since I was 14. I already built up quite the tolerance to alcohol.

In fact, most of the kids in this party could also handle their liquor quite well. So I was a little more relaxed as I knew they would control how much they were going to take in.

After about three cups of whatever she kept drinking, Izzy was flat out drunk. I had to keep following her around to make sure something bad didn't happen to her.

"Y/N, let's go there!" She said with a drunken smile. She pulled me towards a group of people playing I assumed were Truth or Dare. We sat down on the long seat as we waited for more people to join the game.

Even under the dim disco lights, I could easily spot out Aiden Jones. His iconic dirty blond hair stood out from everyone else he was near to. Now he had a somewhat muscular build and he started using contact lenses, this boy had a complete glow up from the scrawny nerd I once dated.

He caught my gaze and smiled at me before walking over to sit on the seat in front of mine. He can admit that he was good looking, but I still didn't feel any sort of attraction to him. I don't know why, I just couldn't seem to love him that way.

"Okay ex students of Mike Cranginton school, are you ready for an intense game of Spin The Bottle?," A boy said as he stood in between me and Jones blocking my view of him.

"If you refuse to do a dare or answer a truth, you'll have to down one cup," He continued before putting down a beer bottle and spinning it.

We played many rounds until it was Izzy's turn to spin the bottle. It spun for a long time before actually stopping right in front of Jones.

"Aiiiiiden, I dare you to kiss Y/N," She says as she drunkenly points her finger at me. I looked at him get up from his seat and approach me, I panicked and I grabbed the cup before he came too close.

"I'll drink it for you," I said as I immediately downed the whole cup. He stopped and walked back to his seat, still smiling at me.

"I'm sorry," I mouthed to him.

"It's okay," He mouthed back to me. We continued the game for awhile more and I had to help Izzy down some cups as I knew she really couldn't handle drinking anymore.

Finally, the party had come to an end. The servants gave each of the kids who came a gift bag as they walked out. Some of them were so drunk that they puked in the gift bags that were given to them.

I carried Izzy back to her room and dropped her onto her bed before getting my phone and calling Tommy to come and pick me up.

I took a post it from her desk and wrote, "Happy Birthday Izzy, hope you like the gift -Y/N" on it before tearing it off and sticking it on the gift bag which I put my present in.

"I'm here you can come out now"

"k"

I walked out of the room with my bag to the entrance of her house. Just in front, stood the tall giant. He was wearing a hoodie under his jean jacket, it was an outfit I picked out for him once when we went out together. Even in the under the dim lights of the water fountain, he stood out beautifully.

"You look pretty," He said as he stared right at me.

"Pretty cold," I ended his sentence. He smiled as he took off his jean jacket and handed it to me.

"Aren't you going to be cold too?" I asked.

"You're basically wearing nothing, just take the jacket," He replied still holding out his jacket. I delightfully took it and draped it over my shoulders before sliding my hands through the arm holes.

I linked my arm onto his as we continued walking out the garden. He started talking about his stream with Tubbo earlier. He seemed so happy to talk about all of it, it was so precious.

"You know he's really my best friend, I just really like him," He said as he looked forward. We were finally out of Izzy's humongous garden.

"And I like you," I said as I gave my toothy smile. I was perfectly aware of what I just said but as far as Tommy knew, I was kind of drunk.

"What?" He said looking down at me.

"You're pretty," I continued saying and giving him a silly smile.

"You should stop, you're going to regret this tomorrow morning," He said as he frowned at me.

"Why Tommy? Do you not like me back?" I asked. I knew I could blame it all on the alcohol tomorrow, so why not ask the important questions?

"No, it's just that you're drunk now and you're not being serious," He said not looking at me.

"So you do love me?" I said with a big silly smile as I tightened my grip on his arm.

"We can talk about this when you're not drunk," He said looking at me. Under the streetlights, this boy looked absolutely ethereal. From the way the light reflected off his blond locks of hair perfectly, to the way his blue eyes glistened as he watched me.

"the nights were mainly made
for sayin' things that you can't say tomorrow day," I sang as I looked up at his face.

We continued home in a nice peaceful silence. It wasn't even awkward, it was nice to not have to say anything. It was like we were on the same frequency.

As I reached my door step, I reached out my hand for Tommy to hand over my bag that he'd been holding for me since the bus ride home.

"I know you're not gonna remember this, so I'm gonna to say this to you now," Tommy said looking down at his feet.

"What Tommy? Do you hate me?" I said jokingly and smiled like a little child.

"I like you."

1115 words

A/N: #335 ON MCYT LOL & also I wanna make a whole page and put it in the beginning that has a playlist of songs that correlate to each chapter so that y'all get the vibe yk? But idk I'll see how... anyway remember to drink water <333