twentyfive.

"What," Tommy said looking straight into my eyes.

"You heard what I said," I smiled and snickered. Tommy looked around as if he were slowly think about what I had just said and taking it all in.

"Are you joking or are you serious?" Tommy asked once more.

"Tommy, I like like you," I said as I grabbed onto both of his hands while looked up right at him. He slowly realises my response and smiles.

"Well then, I like you too woman," He says as he pull my hands closer to engulf me into a hug. I dug out my face from his chest and looked up at him as he moved the hair that was covering my face behind my ear.

The scene was just about perfect, it felt too good to be true. This is why I loved the beach.

And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine
'Cause I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine

We left the beach in high spirits to say the least. It was a very eventful day today.

"So what are we?" I asked as we held hands walking towards our houses.

"You're my girlfriend," He said jokingly. I laughed and looked up at him, I saw forever in his eyes.

He walked me to my doorstep before finally letting go of my hand to let me go in. He seemed so happy, unwilling to break eye contact with me as he walked out of the driveway.

Finally as he walked out of my view, I actually went in my home. I closed the door behind me and leaned against it smiling at the keys in my hand. That just happened, I wasn't dreaming. I felt a wave of euphoria, I could not stop smiling from then on.

"I uploaded the video, go watch it"

"okay hold onnnn"

It had been two days since we got together, everything had been smooth sailing thus far. I was just in a really happy state of mind up till this point.

I watched the video in the small corner as I scrolled through his comment section.

"Woman is pog"
"More Y/N content pls!!"
"I want to be Y/N's friend so badly she seems like so much fun to be around"

I smiled as I looked at the wave of positive comments flooding my screen.

"Hey, how do you like the video," Tommy said as he walked into his room and sat on his bed leaning his arm on the window frame.

"It's amazing," I said as I looked at him smiling brightly. He got up and sat on his chair to start up his PC.

"Are you going to stream?" I asked.

"Yeah, do you want to come over?" Tommy offered. I opened my window wider and climbed into Tommy's room. I sat on his bed as I scrolled through more comments on his video while waiting for him to start streaming.

As soon as he started streaming, his chat flooded with questions about me. Most of them asking for my socials or asking if we were together.

"Y/N's Twitter? I don't think she has a Twitter, the woman basically lives under a rock," Tommy said as he read through his chat while waiting for the SMP to load.

"She has an Instagram though," He said looking to his left at me as I shook my head indicating that I didn't want him to tell them my account.

"But you guys will have to find it on your own," He continued as he smiled and looked back at his PC.

His stream was starting to come to an end and he started reading out donations that he had gotten.

"Are you and Y/N together? Um, no we are not," He said as he replied to the donation on his screen.

I looked up from my phone at him with one eyebrow raised. Did he just say no? Or did I hear that wrongly?

He finally ended the stream and we relaxed for awhile in silence scrolling through social media.

"So, what's up with me suddenly not being your girlfriend," I couldn't help myself but ask.

"The fans you know, they might send hate to you if they find out that we're together," He replied.

"Oh," I replied in a disappointed tone. I knew it was for the best, I didn't want myself to be the target of hate from his fandom either.

"Do you want to go out for a walk?" He asked as he got up from his chair and walked towards his closet to grab a hoodie. I smiled and climbed back into my room to get myself a sweater to go out.

We talked about our relationship boundaries and things we were uncomfortable with as we slowly enjoyed our walk. It was comforting to know that he shared the same sentiments as me for most situations.

There was truly nothing more I could ask for after the universe blessed me with this amazing boy. That's when I knew, I was falling hard for him.

"Why didn't you want to reveal your account to my stream?" Tommy asked as he held my hand while I balanced myself on a thin ledge.

"I didn't want them to think I was a clout chaser," I snickered as I bent down towards Tommy from the ledge. I held onto his shoulders for support as he put his hands into the front pockets of his hoodie.

"Hey look, I'm finally taller than you," I said as I brushed my hand through his hair. He smiled and looked up at me before pulling me into a hug.

I don't he would ever be able to feel all the love I had to give in this lifetime or the next. Because if love was a river, I would give him an entire ocean.

"I really really like you Y/N," He said as he looked up at me still in my embrace.

"I really really like you too."

1050 words