thirtythree.

"Do you want to bring him to the beach?" Tommy asked as we walked out of the park. We had given Tubbo a short tour of our area.

"Totally," I said as I smiled and guided the boys toward the bus stop.

I sat closer to the window of the bus as I left a seat empty next to me. Tommy then sat next to me while Tubbo sat behind us.

This felt familiar, it felt like the 'first' date we went on. The one he filmed for a video. I looked Tommy slowly drift off to sleep as his head dropped downwards. I pushed his head gently so that he could lean on my shoulder.

"Just a couple of best friends huh" Tubbo texted me with an image of us from the back attached to it.

I shifted my head to the back and squinted my eyes at him as I smiled. It felt inevitable for me to not fall for him, every time I looked at him I felt the same way as I did back when we were together.

We finally arrived at the beach and Tommy took out his phone to take a picture of the beautiful sky as the sun was current setting giving the sky an orangey pink colour.

"Look," He said as he brought the phone down for me to see the photo he had just taken.

Suddenly, a flash came from in front of us. Tubbo took a picture of us with his Polaroid camera. He took out the film that was coming out the top of the camera and shook it before showing it to us.

"Hey, didn't we take a photo just like this once?" Tommy said as he took the photo from Tubbo.

"You mean this?" I said as I took out my wallet to show the Polaroid photo in a clear pocket in my wallet.

"You kept it?" Tommy asked as he looked up from my wallet towards me. I quickly closed it back and walked away to pick up some seashells.

We borrow some tools from a kid next to us and started building sand castles. I envisioned the castle to be huge and have intricate designs, while Tommy just wanted me to finish it so that he could step on it as Tubbo filmed him.

I then teamed up with Tubbo to bury the skyscraper into the sand, trapping him from touching my castle. After we let him sit in the sand for awhile, we dug him out as he could not pull himself out of the giant sand grave we had put him in.

As the lights near the pavement of the beach turned on, we started to walk along the shores listening to the waves crash. It was soothing yet so relaxing.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go to the toilet I'll be back really quick," Tubbo said as he handed his camera to me and quickly walked towards the nearest toilet.

"This feels so nostalgic," I said as I looked up towards the sky while we continued walking.

"I haven't properly apologised to you about that day," Tommy said as he looked down at me staring at the sky.

"Apologise? I think I'm the one that should be apologising here," I laughed it off as I looked to my up on my left to see him staring straight down at me.

His blue eyes shined as the streetlights reflected off of them, while the wind blew at his fluffy blond hair. Something about him was so captivating, I just couldn't bare to take my eyes off him.

You make me feel like a teenager in love
And you make me feel like I'll be forever young

He was the only one who made me feel this way, and yet he didn't know how much power he truly had over me. It was both terrifying and satisfying to finally come to terms with the fact that I had fallen too hard for him and I couldn't get up no matter how hard I tried.

For he was a drug and I was badly addicted to him.

"Y/N, let's start over," Tommy finally said over the loud crashing of the waves next to us.

"Hi, I am Tom. You can call me Tommy," He held his hand out for a handshake.

"Hi Tommy, I am Y/N," I said with a smile as I shook his hand.

"Tubbo," said Tubbo as he came back from the toilet and joined us. Tommy and I laughed at his response to the both of us.

Time flew by and before we knew it, it was already midnight.

"I've got to stop staying out so late," I said as I walked back towards the bus stop.

"Sleep is for the weak," Tubbo replied as he walked with a spring in his step, still filled with energy.

"I never sleep, I devote all my time to the grind," Tommy said in a very enthusiastic tone.

"This photo says otherwise," I said as I pulled out a photo from my gallery that I took as Tommy blacked out on his couch.

"Big man, is that you," Tubbo said in between laughs as he pointed at my phone screen.

"How did you get that photo?" Tommy asked.

"I brought you back home after the wedding," I said as I turned off my phone and put it back in my pocket and walked a little faster leaving the two boys behind me.

"Wait what? Did I say anything stupid?" Tommy asked as he quickened up his pace to catch up with me.

"Not that I remember," I answered. Of course I remember. I remember everything you say to me.

"Oh, that's good," He said relaxing the tensed expression he had on his face. Was there something more he was keeping from me?

"Hey guys, I'm still here you know?" Tubbo said as he caught up with the both of us.

As we parted ways, I exchanged phone numbers with Tommy. He never changed his number during these four years.

Was it so that I could always find him again? Maybe I'm just overthinking it. There's no way he cared so much to think this far ahead for me.

Right?

1046 words.