twentytwo.

"I'm not red Tubbo shut up," Tommy said as he covered half of his face with his hand.

Tubbo and I laughed at his reaction. It was funny to see him so embarrassed. He was so much different online than he was offline. It was entertaining to see him claim to "fear no woman" yet blush whenever I mentioned anything remotely related to being interested in him.

"The results for our artworks have come out!" A boy shouted as he ran into our classroom.

A hoard of people rushed out of the class to check the notice board placed outside on the hallway. I pushed my way through the crowd to check for the top ten scorers.

There it was, our project. The first one on the entire list. We were the top scorers for this assessment. I took a photo of it and sent it Tommy.

"Winners POV"

"lol what it's not a competition"

I smiled and turned off my phone as I headed back to class.

"Congratulations Ms Top Scorer," Oliver said as I walked back to my seat. I laughed and pulled out a file from the compartment under my table and left. I had to do morning announcements in the staff office which was extremely excruciating since all the Teachers would keep trying to make conversation with me.

I walked into the office and greeted a few Teachers I passed by before reaching the intercom room.

"Tommy?" I asked. Tommy was setting up the system for me to do my morning announcements on.

"Hey," He said still looking at the wiring box thing.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Media club, I need the credits," He said as he closed back the box and got up from the floor. I nodded my head in understanding.

"Can you reach this?" He said as he adjusted the microphone to my level. I hummed a response as I read the file of announcements for the day.

"Click," a camera sound came from behind us. We both looked up from what we were doing to look at where the noise came from. A girl was standing at the door holding a huge camera.

"For the yearbook," she said as she snapped another picture of us. I looked back at Tommy and realised our faces were super close.

"Sorry," I said as I quickly looked back at the file.

"It's alright," he said as he let go of the microphone stand and scratched the back of his neck.

"Tension, I love it," The girl said, leaning on the door frame looking at us. I looked at her with one eyebrow raised with a confused expression. Why was she still here?

She quickly turned on her heel to leave the room as she heard a teacher coming.

The rest of the day was pretty mundane, lessons went on per normal and our Teachers started to assign us homework since they could now that the art month had passed.

I laid down on my bed holding my phone out as I scrolled through Instagram. I was so bored, Tommy was streaming and I wasn't in the mood to watch.

Suddenly, my phone rang.

"Hello Tomathy, what do you need so urgently that you need to call me?" I said into my phone. We were literally next door to each other, so he never ever called me.

"WOMAN I HIT A SUB GOAL," He shouted.

"Congrats, can I hang up now?" I replied as I brought my phone away from my ear.

"HEY, hey, no, the sub goal was to ask a woman out on a date," He said with a slightly calmer voice. I got up from my bed and drew back my curtains to look at him in his room.

"Hm, so who are you going to ask on a date?" I teased.

"You," He said with a cautious tone.

At the same time I heard some snickers in the background. I looked at his PC and saw his discord open. I knew that his friends were on the call listening to us talk.

"What do I get in return?" I asked as I see Tommy finally realise that I'm staring at him.

"Well, a date with the TommyInnit of course," He said in a very proud tone as he looked right at me.

"Okay I'll give you an answer in 20 seconds," I said as I hung up the call.

"What? Hello? Woman?" Tommy said into his phone. Everyone in the call started to laugh at Tommy.

"Guys, that was not very po-," He said to his stream before getting hit by a paper plane I threw across. He looked to his left with a confused expression and opened the paper airplane.

On the piece of paper wrote: "Sure Tomathy :)"

He excitedly showed the piece of paper to his stream and smiled widely. I looked as he kept re reading the note and telling his friends my answer over and over again.

"I'm surprised she didn't reject you big man," Tubbo jokingly said.

"That's because women love me Tubbo," Tommy responded quickly.

"Well Tommy, she did hesitate," Wilbur's voice suddenly came out of the call.

"That's besides the point, woman said yes. I am a certified chick magnet," Tommy said as he brought his microphone closer to his mouth.

After Tommy ended the stream, I went into his room. We had to plan on when and where we were going on the date.

"You're okay with me filming you during the date right?" Tommy asked me as I went through a Trip Advisor page of places to go near us.

"Yeah I guess," I said as I continued scrolling through the page.

"So like, this date is just for show right?" I asked as I slowly looked up from my phone.

"Um, yeah. For a video," He answered hesitantly.

"I would've been fine if it was real too you know," I muttered under my breath as I looked back at my phone.

"What did you say?" Tommy asked with his eyes still stuck to his PC screen.

"Nothing important," I replied.

1021 words