fortythree.

I took out slices of cake and placed them on paper plates before handing them out to everyone while Tubbo and Tommy went to the kitchen to go get some wine and glasses for everyone.

"Why are our pieces smaller than Tommy's?" Tubbo whined after seeing Tommy get his piece of cake handed to him.

"That's because she likes me more than all of you," Tommy responded.

"Not denying it I see," Izzy pointed out and nudged me.

Everyone laughed and looked at me as I choked on my cake. I knew my face was red, but under this lighting so was everyone's. I looked straight up at Tommy and kept mum.

He looked flustered too, but he played it off by laughing with everyone. Embarrassing to say the least, but at least I got my point across. I think.

After we ate the cake, we started to play the games Tubbo had organised for us. We split up into teams of three as the games were all on Minecraft.

"Come on, we don't play Minecraft! We have a disadvantage!" Oliver argued. Him, Izzy and Jacob were placed into one team, which was a disadvantage since the only gamer on their team was Oliver and he didn't even play Minecraft.

"But there's nothing else we can do," Tubbo replied. He was smart, but did he really not know of any actual party games?

"Truth or dare but with drinks," Izzy said grabbing an empty beer glass we had lying around.

Everyone gathered around the table in front of the couch as we she explained the game to Tubbo.

"Okay, I'll start then," Tubbo suggested. He spun the bottle and it slowly landed on Oliver.

"Truth," Oliver said.

"What is your favourite game?" Tubbo asked.

"Come on, ask something else. Something more juicy," Izzy said to Tubbo as she wiggled her shoulders.

"Like what?" Tubbo questioned. He looked genuinely confused at what Izzy wanted.

"Have you ever liked anyone in this room?" Jacob asked on behalf of Tubbo.

I froze. My glance shot up to Oliver, he was already looking right at me. Jacob knew what he was doing, the only other girl here was his own sister after all.

"Yeah," He said before quickly grabbing the bottle and spinning it. Suddenly, Tommy shifted closer to me and blocked my view of Oliver.

"What?" I said as I shifted a little further away from him.

"Nothing, it's warmer here," Tommy replied without looking at me.

"Okay," I said with a giggle. I moved closer and leaned on his shoulder as we waited for the bottle to stop spinning.

It landed on Jacob, and Oliver looked at him with a mischievous smile as if he was planning to get back at him.

"Truth."

"Reveal to everyone when you started liking my sister?" He said with a smug look on his face.

Obviously it had to be really early on seeing that Jacob's face was completely red and he was already reaching for the shot glass.