Chapter 12

Shen Yu got into his room and went straight to the bed. He tosses around and around until finally his poor stomach couldn't hold anymore and cries out for his attention only then did Shen Yu get out of the room again and go to knock on Li Feng's door.

Shen Yu really didn't want to see Li Feng at the moment since it was still a bit awkward for the two of them after what had just happened. However, he really can't just neglect his poor stomach like this.

Thus, he could only thicken up his face and knock on Li Feng's door. For the sake of his poor stomach, he'll just pretend as if nothing happened. Haha! How smart!

"Senior brother Li, I'm hungry." Shen Yu was very directed.

Upon hearing that his dummy junior brother was hungry did Li Feng open the door and come out as if nothing had happened earlier.

Seeing Li Feng's indifferent attitude, Shen Yu couldn't help, but praise him inwardly.

"I'll have someone send some food over shortly."

Just as Li Feng was about to walk away, he was stopped by Shen Yu.

"Is there a kitchen here?"

"Yes. But, it has never been used before."

"That's great. Take me there, I'll cook something."

With a sigh, Li Feng led Shen Yu to the never before used kitchen. Despite never being used, the kitchen was filled with cooking utensils. However, other than the cooking utensils, there was nothing else.

Yet, that was not a problem for Shen Yu.

As a foodie lover, he is always prepared in case he goes hungry, thus he has a lot of food prepared in advance inside his storage ring.

Luckily, before Shen Yu ran away from home, he sneaked a lot of fresh vegetables and meat into his storage ring. He also puts other secret sauces inside his storage ring as well.

Shen Yu takes out the fresh meats and vegetables from his storage ring. The meats and vegetables were still fresh since he had used a bit of spiritual power to help preserve it.

Upon seeing the scene, Li Feng didn't know whether to laugh or cry. How did this dummy carry so much food inside his storage ring? Is food all he thinks about?

Seeing the indifferent and unmoved Li Feng, Shen Yu pushed him out of the kitchen, "Wait outside. The food will be ready in a bit."

Li Feng reluctantly went out and sat at a nearby pavilion. He only stood there because he was worried that a certain dummy would cause the kitchen to be on fire.

Who knows what if his dummy junior brother got burned and became a fried skinny chicken?

Shake off his head to get rid of his wild imagination, Li Feng took a sip of the tea.

Li Feng really had no expectations for the food Shen Yu was going to make, but once Shen Yu started to make the food, he could smell the aroma of the food.

For some reason, he suddenly has the urge to eat some food.

It didn't take long before Shen Yu brought out the dishes. He made a total of three dishes. Fry mince meat with chopped vegetables, mince meat with chills, and a bowl of vegetable soup.

Shen Yu passed Li Feng a bowl and chopsticks.

Before Li Feng could even use the chopsticks to pick up the food, Shen Yu had already put a bunch of food into his bowl.

Soon Li Feng's bowl was full of food. He didn't mind the latter's action and started eating.

Shen Yu didn't eat immediately as he was waiting for Li Feng to try his cooking first. It was the first time that he had actually cooked for someone.

"How was the food?" Shen Yu asked with anticipation.

Li Feng had just taken a bite of the food and he couldn't believe it. It was amazingly good. It was the first time that he had eaten something this delicious.

Even his mother's cooking couldn't be compared to the food his dummy junior made.Yet, his face still remained indifferent as he responded, "Not bad. But, don't cook this for anyone in the future. You don't want to embarrass yourself."

"Oh." Shen Yu wasn't expecting this kind of comment.

This was the first time that he had cooked for someone, yet he had already failed. Ah, how disappointing!

No longer caring about Li Feng's opinion on the food, Shen Yu put the food into his mouth. It tasted exactly and was even a little better than the one that his mother made for him.

"I think it tastes very good." Shen Yu self-praised.

Humph! Maybe his senior brother Li just has a bad taste.

In the past, because of the curse Shen Yu ended up being inside his room for most of the time. However, he couldn't stand doing nothing, thus he asked his mother who was a very good cook to teach him, thus he learned how to cook.

After eating for a while, Li Feng still didn't feel full at all.

Looking at the empty plates with no more food, Li Feng shamelessly grabbed Shen Yu's bowl which still had some food in it and without waiting for the latter to react, he picked up the food from the bowl and brought it into his mouth.

Indeed, the food tasted extra delicious!

Shen Yu can only stare dumbfounded at Li Feng. He couldn't believe it. For the first time someone had robbed him of his food. Humph! If only Li Feng wasn't his senior brother, he would definitely give him a good beating for stealing his food.

Li Feng can feel Shen Yu's hateful gaze staring at him for stealing his food, but he just chooses to ignore it. He continued to eat the food as if he did nothing wrong.

It didn't take long before the two of them finished the food. They ate every bit of the dishes leaving no leftovers. It was as if they had been starving for a week.

Humph! Saying that the food I made is not bad, but you still ate everything. Even stole my share. What a good senior brother you are!

Despite his inner thoughts, Shen Yu felt very happy knowing that his first time making food turned out to be better than he thought. After they finished eating, he went to wash the dish. Once he finished cleaning everything, the sky had already turned dark.

Looking around Shen Yu did not see Li Feng anywhere. He guessed Li Feng probably went inside his room to read or meditate.

Upon seeing the beautiful sky that was filled with lots of stars, Shen Yu couldn't help, but lay on the grass as he gazed at the beautiful sky. He really misses his family.

After staring at the beautiful sky to his heart content, Shen Yu got up and went to find Li Feng. He forgot to ask Li Feng where the bathroom was.

Arriving at Li Feng's room, Shen Yu called out to him, but still got no response. He then secretly opened the door and peeked inside the room. To his surprise, Li Feng was not even inside his room.

Shen Yu closed the door and went out to look for Li Feng.

Li Feng had said earlier that no noise is allowed in Clear peak, thus Shen Yu continued to search for him quietly. He passed by many places, yet couldn't find Li Feng anywhere. He really has no idea where Li Feng went.

Besides, where the heck would Li Feng be at this time?

If not because he needs to take a bath, Shen Yu would have already been in bed off to dreamland already.

Just as he passed by a waterfall. With the bright stars and the full moon shining, Shen Yu can see a figure in the waterfall.

The person in the water had his back facing Shen Yu. His upper body was naked with the beautiful black long hair flowing around the water, totally blocking the person's body.

Looking closely, the figure was Li Feng.

-------------

The author has something to say:

Shen Yu: I love you, food.

Li Feng: Humph!