Chapter 34

Shen Yu had a difficult time getting up after the passionate love making last night. His white robe is filled with blood and evidence of the two, thus he pulls out another set of clean white robes from his storage ring and changes it into. He shyly helps Li Feng change into another robe as to leave no evidence of their steamy love making session behind.

Shen Yu took out a medicine pill from his storage ring and eat it to help lessen the pain on his body. It was super-duper painful. But he has no regrets about last night.

Looking at the sleepy Li Feng, who was extremely enthusiastic yesterday, Shen Yu saw some clear red marks on Li Feng's neck. Those red marks are the ones he gave it to him.

Shen Yu took out the healing medicine and applied it to the area to erase it.

Unlike Li Feng, Shen Yu received many marks from Li Feng. It was not easy to apply those healing medicines on those red marks thus he uses his spiritual energy to erase it. He really needs to erase all the evidence, or else if Li Feng finds out he would definitely hate him. Worst to come, Li Feng might kick him out of Clear peak and possibilities of killing him off. Shen Yu really can't bear to leave him.

Shen Yu was at light level stage in rank 8, however right after the two dual cultivation, his cultivation level has actually increased to golden level rank 1.

Shen Yu finds it hard to believe that his cultivation has risen since in the past, no matter what he did it has never increase, yet after the dual cultivation his cultivation level has actually increased.

After a while, Li Feng woke up.

"Senior brother Li." Shen Yu called out to him hoarsely.

"What happen here?" Li Feng asked, not knowing what really happen.

He can only remember that he got injured by the demon general's spear, and Shen Yu came forward to help him. Afterward, he injured the demon general as for what comes next, he really can't remember.

"The demon has retreated back."

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?"

If you knew about what we did together yesterday, would you still care about me?

"I'm alright." Shen Yu lied.

Actually, he is not. His body felt pain all over.

"Where are the others?"

"They are outside of the cave."

"Let's go." Li Feng walked out of the cave with Shen Yu following behind.

Despite the fact Shen Yu had eaten a healing pill early, still it did stop the pain completely. It still hurts a lot, especially his back, since yesterday Li Feng was banging on him harshly.

Once they walked out of the cave, they saw the other disciples were still laying on the ground, unconscious.

With a flick of a sleeve, Li Feng sent some spiritual energy to wake them up.

Instantly, the surviving disciples all got up. Within the group of disciples, there were many that got injured. After treating the wounds of the injured disciples, the group head back to the sect. They need to return to the sect to report to the grandmaster and the elder masters about the demons.

Yue Ya was worried to death about Shen Yu. Before she passed out, she saw Shen Yu was seriously injured and unconscious on the ground. She checks Shen Yu many times only then does she become more relaxed.

Yang Mei was very unhappy when she saw that Shen Yu was still alive. She had really thought that Shen Yu was dead already when she saw him lying unconscious on the ground.

The group returned to the Sky sect.

Unlike the other disciples where they got injured during this trip, Shen Yu and Li Feng's cultivation has increased from that steamy dual cultivation.

Once they reached the sect, the group of disciples went to the main audience hall to report. After reporting to the grandmaster and the elder masters in the sect, the disciples went off to their peaks to rest.

Reaching Clear peak, Shen Yu went straight to his room to rest. He was very tired since he didn't get any rest at all. Li Feng has been banging on him the whole night. Once he lay on the bed, Shen Yu immediately fell asleep.

Li Feng also went into his room. Once he got inside the room, instead of resting like Shen Yu, he decided to cultivate.

Li Feng was surprised when he checked his cultivation level. His cultivation level has actually increased. Li Feng used to be at heaven stage rank 1, but now he's at heaven stage rank 5. It was very surprising.

Li Feng didn't know why his cultivation level suddenly increased this much. Usually, it takes a long time before a person can break into the next level or ranks as the most usually takes about a year or so depending on the person, but he actually jumps 4 ranks in just one day. This really makes no sense.

Earlier when Li Feng fought with the demon general, he really didn't know where that strong energy force came from. It just came out of nowhere within his body. He really didn't know why, but upon seeing Shen Yu being injured from trying to protect him, he unconsciously became so angry and scared.

It was the first time in his life that he actually felt very scared. He really didn't know why.

Is this the feeling a senior brother gives to their junior brother? 

The feeling of brotherhood?

Why did he feel like it was something else?

Did he perhaps fall for his dummy junior brother?

------------------------------------

The author has something to say:

To a certain beast: Yes, you are falling in LOVE.