Chapter 40

Shen Xin has just reached the Sky sect. He was led by one of the disciples to a guest room since the meeting between the other sects has been delayed for now.

"Honestly, I didn't think that person would be so evil just like his look."

"Me too. His voice is surely bewitched though."

As the two walked by, Shen Xin heard the conversation of those nearby disciples. He had a bad feeling rousing up inside. Without waiting for the other disciples to react, Shen Xin had flown away heading toward the main audience hall where the scene happened outside of the hall.

Rong Yi had just reached the Sky sect when he saw Shen Xin flying away at a fast pace. He has no idea of what really happened. However, without thinking more he also flew following Shen Xin from behind.

"Is this enough?" Li Feng asked coldly, not facing Yue Ya's father but the unconscious Shen Yu.

Yue Ya's father actually wasn't satisfied with this since his daughter is now dead. However, upon hearing Li Feng's scary cold voice he suddenly became scared for some reason. He knew that he shouldn't test Li Feng's patience anymore or else he would definitely be cut into pieces by Li Feng. He had also heard of Li Feng's reputation before.

Yue Ya's father believed that with this kind of punishment, even if Shen Yu didn't die, he would probably get inner injury. Since Li Feng has already punished and kicked Shen Yu out of the Sky sect, reluctantly Yue Ya's father can only agree to it.

Flying near where the scene happened, Shen Xin felt his heart ache. He can see his younger brother who he has been looking for all over being tied up in the pillar covered in blood.

Seeing his younger brother being in this kind of state makes Shen Xin boil with rage. How dare those people to torture his younger brother like that?

"Xiao Yu!" Shen Xin calls out to his unconscious younger brother.

Shen Xin's voice startled most people. Many people there couldn't help but turn around to stare at Shen Xin.

Yet, he didn't give them a chance to recover from the shock as he landed in front of the tall pillar drawing out his sword facing the elders as he spoke in a cold voice, "Who did this to him!?"

Seeing the robe of the young man in front of them, the elders knew who he was. He was the representative that was sent to represent the Wind sect.

"Who did this to him?" Shen Xin asked again when he did not get a response.

Seeing Li Feng, Shen Xin knew it was him who torture his younger brother upon seeing the sword on Li Feng's hand stain with blood. Without hesitation, he rushed forward to attack him.

Li Feng did not see the attack coming as he was still staring at Shen Yu without blinking his eyes. Just as Shen Xin's sword was about to pierce Li Feng's chest, a powerful force has block it.

It was Li Cong who blocked that attack for him. This was the first time he saw his son being so absent minded.

The force wasn't that strong, yet it was enough to send Shen Xin backward a few steps.

Because of the force just now, Li Feng came back to his senses. He stared at Shen Xin with an indifferent face.

"Xiao Yu." Rong Yi called out as he reached the place.

Seeing the bloody unconscious Shen Yu being torture like that makes Rong Yi boiled with anger. Instantly, he drew out his sword toward the elders just like what Shen Xin did.

Seeing the robe on Rong Yi, the elders knew that he was here as the representative for the Water sect.

"Who did this?" Rong Yu asked coldly. His gaze landed on Li Feng.