Chapter 27

Shen Yu got up early, still feeling a bit sleepy.

Just as he got off from the bed walking over to wear his outer robe, he accidentally stepped on a sock on the wooden floor and fell down with his forehead kissing the wooden floor.

"Ouch!"

Soon a little red bump can be seen on his forehead.

Shen Yu really wants to hit himself for being lazy.

Yesterday, after he came back from taking a bath Shen Yu felt too tired to put his sock away nicely, so he just threw it randomly on the floor before he went off to dreamland as he was very tired.

Who would know that in the morning, he had totally forgotten about the sock that was laying on the wooden floor and stepped on it?

Shen Yu felt his head hurt from that fall. However, soon he became stunned.

Suddenly, what happened during the night of his birthday appeared in his mind.

Soon, a blush can be seen on his face.

Badump...Badump....Badump

Shen Yu felt his heart beating so fast. On the night that he got drunk, he and Li Feng were kissing passionately.

Remembering that passionate kiss with Li Feng, Shen Yu felt his heartbeat accelerated more as his face became hotter.

Upon remembering that kiss scene with his senior brother Li, Shen Yu really doesn't know how he will face Li Feng in the future. He really couldn't understand why Li Feng didn't say anything about the kiss since he wasn't drunk, and should still remember what happened.

"Ah...what to do? What to do? How could I do something like that?" Shen Yu really wants to kill himself.

But what can he do when it's already been done? Besides he was drunk, he really didn't do it on purpose.

Since Li Feng didn't say anything about the kiss and pretend as if nothing had happened then of course Shen Yu would just copy him and pretend as if nothing happens as well.

With his inner thoughts, Shen Yu got out of his room to make breakfast. Once he finished making the food, as usual he called Li Feng.

"What's wrong with your forehead?" Li Feng asked, noticing the little bump on his dummy junior brother's forehead.

"Nothing, I just fell inside the room."

"Be more careful."

"Mn."

Right now, Shen Yu couldn't even enjoy the food he made because his heart was beating crazily fast. He really didn't know why after remembering the passionate kiss he shared with Li Feng, he suddenly became a bit shy in front of him.

Aiya...it was so weird. It was not like he was a girl. Importantly, it was not like he had fallen in love.

Shen Yu suddenly unconsciously blush upon his inner thoughts.

Seeing Shen Yu spacing out and a slight red on his face, Li Feng was a bit worried as he asked, "Are you okay? You are not sick, are you?" Having said that, Li Feng extended his hand and put it on Shen Yu's forehead to feel his temperature.

Badump...Badump....Badump

Once Li Feng's palm touches his forehead, Shen Yu feels his heart beating even faster. Shen Yu's heart continued to beat so fast to the point he thought he was going to die because of his heart.

Shen Yu really has no idea what happened to his heart. He was still young and was also a cultivator there is no way that he has a heart problem, right?

"I...I'm...o...okay."