Chapter 4

Upon seeing Shen Yu's face, everyone within that group was startled. It wasn't like how they imagined it to be. Where did the beautiful goddess they imagined disappear to?

The one in front of them had an ugly appearance. There were pimples all over the left side of his face with a flower scar covering the whole right side of his face.

The lips were so pale as if he was some sick person. The only good thing about the latter's appearance is the big round eyes.

One of the male participants within the group almost fainted from the shock. He couldn't believe his eyes. The beauty he had in mind turned out to be an ugly person with an ugly scar and pimples. It was too unbelievable, shocking him to the core.

"Ew. Ugly!" One of the female participants called out.

"Ghost!" Another female participant yelled out.

Some of the participants within that group were startled, thus they ran away from the group in fear that Shen Yu was an evil cultivator.

Shen Yu didn't expect positive reactions from other people. He quickly put his hat veil on again. Without saying anything more, he quickly walked away from the group.

It would be a lie, if Shen Yu said that he wasn't affected when the participant called him a ghost. He's a human after all, of course he has feelings too.

Yue Ya came back to her senses quickly. Seeing that the latter had walked away toward the other direction, she quickly chased after Shen Yu.

Yue Ya came from a small sect and her cultivation level was not bad, and besides she was pretty. Thus, when the other male participants saw that she had run after Shen Yu, they also ran after her.

"Hey, wait." Yue Ya grabbed Shen Yu's wrist from behind. Honestly, she was shocked when she first saw Shen Yu's face, however she did not hate nor fear him.

Shen Yu stopped his step and looked at where Yue Ya had grabbed him.

Yue Ya reflexively let go of her hold and took the initiative to introduce herself, "My name is Yue Ya. I would love to be little sister's friend. Can I ask what's little sister's name is?"

Seeing the honest look on the latter's face, Shen Yu also introduced himself, "My name is Shen Yu."

"By the way, how old is little sister?"

"I'm 16. And... I'm not a little sister. I'm a man."

"Huh?" Yue Ya along with the other participants within the group couldn't help but was shocked again. Did they hear it wrong? man?

"I'm a man." Shen Yu spoke again. He really has no idea how this group of people came to think that he's a little girl. For God's sake, he is a man and has a flat chest.

Hearing Shen Yu's words, the group of participants couldn't help, but to scrutinize him up and down. It was very hard to believe that he was a man as he had a small body that looked like a girl with the exception of the flat chest.

"Aw...sorry. It was my mistake just now. I hope you can forgive me." Yue Ya said. She really didn't mean to call Shen Yu a little girl if not for the way his body looks, adding with his soft voice.

"It's okay."

"Alright. From now on, call me elder sister since I'm one year older than you."

"Okay." Shen Yu said.

With Yue Ya taking the initiative, the other participants also start to copy her and introduce themselves. They can tell Shen Yu is not a bad person, thus the group decides to go together to ensure their safety.