Chapter 5

Shen Yu yelled to remind everyone to be careful.

The other participants within the group wanted to go over and help the girl, but upon seeing the scene they were too scared, thus they did not dare to approach in fear of losing their life.

Surrounding the female participant was a bunch of colorful leaves flying around as if it was trying to swallow her wholly.

"Ah!!!" The female participant yelled in fright.

Just like Yue Ya, she also came from a small sect. Her cultivation level isn't high thus her family allows her to take part in the competition in hope that she would get accepted into the Sky Sect and raise her cultivation level.

Shen Yu quickly came forward and chanted a magic spell. Yet, he didn't get the chance when the leaves suddenly split into two and flew toward him at a quick speed trying to attack him.

With no choice, Shen Yu could only dodge. He quickly flips his body just in time when the leaves almost touch his body.

Yue Ya and the other participants within the group that are cultivators also came forward to help Shen Yu. They have to work together, or else it might put everyone at a risk.

Shen Yu and the other participants with cultivation worked hard together as they fought side by side. After a while, the group finally got rid of the leaf eating monster with much difficulty.

Because of the fight many of them got injured. Yet, it wasn't to the point that it would put their life in immediate danger.

Shen Yu got an injury on his arm while he was chanting a magic spell to create a barrier to protect those participants with no cultivation.

While the other participants were fighting with the leaf monster, Shen Yu took that opportunity when it was not focused on him to chant a spell and sent it to attack it. Thank god, he was successful after three tries thus they were able to get rid of the leaf monster, but his arm still got cut by the sharp leaves.

Seeing the blood on his arm, Shen Yu ripped another piece of cloth from his hat veil to wrap his injured arm. Luckily, it was not a deep cut.

"Let's stay in this place until the test is over." Shen Yu spoke once he finished wrapping his wound.

From his observation, he thinks this place is currently the safest place for the group since they had just finished dealing with the leaf monster, thus it should be fine as for right now. Besides, everyone got injured. It is best if they stay together here just in case, if they went further into the forest, they might encounter more danger and monsters on the way.

Thus, it is best to wait until the test is over, because once it is over then everyone would automatically be sent back to the original meeting place.

Everyone within the group nodded their heads agreeing with Shen Yu. No one wants to go further into the forest. Who knows what danger is waiting for them on the way? It's best to be on the safe side, then take the risk.

That night everyone stays at that place to rest. The participants have no access to their storage ring since it was prohibited during the illusion test and they weren't allowed to have any medicine with them, therefore those that got injured could only bear with it until the test is over.

Luckily, once the group dealt with the leaf eating monster, they did not encounter anything else during their stay. The only difficulty they had was some were starving, yet they dare not to eat anything in fear of triggering things and monsters.

In a blink of an eye, three days passed by quickly.

All of the participants that survive during the illusion test have all returned back to the original meeting place. Coming out of the illusion test, all of their injuries had disappeared as if the injury did not happen at all.