Chapter 33

Staring at Shen Yu who is now below him, in his dizzy state Li Feng actually saw Shen Yu's real appearance.

The person below him is not the ugly scar Shen Yu, but a beautiful Shen Yu. Skin as white as snow, pointy nose, red lips, and beautiful big round sparkling eyes staring at him.

Staring at the person below him ignited the desire inside Li Feng more. He really can't control himself anymore.

"Senior...mm...mm"

Before Shen Yu could say anything more, Li Feng had shut him up with a kiss.

The kiss was not gentle at all. Li Feng kisses him passionately which makes Shen Yu melt because of the feeling. It was so hot and sweet.

Because Li Feng had kissed Shen Yu, the sweet scent on Li Feng had also passed into Shen Yu.

Shen Yu circles his arms around Li Feng's neck to bring him closer. He unconsciously had his leg wrapped around Li Feng to bring their bodies closer together.

Shen Yu responded enthusiastically back to Li Feng's kiss.

It was such a steamy hot kiss.

The two tongues continued to dance passionately together with Li Feng being the lead.

Li Feng sucks hard at Shen Yu's lips. He continued to deepen the kiss and explored every inch inside Shen Yu's mouth.

Shen Yu is not as good as Li Feng, but he learns it quickly as he follows Li Feng's lead. The two continued to kiss passionately as if it was their last one taking each other's breath away.

While the two were still engaging in the steamy kissing, unbeknown to them, a certain flower on Shen Yu's face had already flown out of his face.

The scene was way too steamy to the point a certain spiritual flower can't stand to witness it, or else it would definitely be led astray and possibilities of losing its cultivation.

Soon Shen Yu who is being press under Li Feng appears in his real appearance instead of the cursed ugly one.

Fleeing out of the cave, a certain spiritual flower creates a strong barrier outside of the cave to prevent people from hearing what's inside the cave. It's also very considerate as it helps to make those unconscious disciples outside the cave fall into a deeper sleep while waiting patiently until the lovely birds inside the cave are done with what they were doing.

Shen Yu's action has further ignited the desire inside Li Feng and brought out the beast in Li Feng.

Li Feng continues to kiss his lips passionately until it becomes swollen. Reluctantly, he broke off the kiss feeling the person below him is about to faint from losing air. He then continued his kisses down the slender milky neck to leave his marks on it.

Li Feng kisses Shen Yu's neck before he bit it slightly then sucks it hard again to leave him a love mark.

Shen Yu moans slightly at Li Feng's action.

Because of the sweet scent and Li Feng's kiss, Shen Yu really can't stop himself from moaning. This kind of feeling was the first time he has ever experienced it. It feels too good to be true.

Shen Yu's sweet voice of moaning makes Li Feng lose himself even more. Little Feng has already stood up proudly when the two were still engaging in that steamy kiss and now little Feng has become even more hard upon hearing Shen Yu's sweet voice of moaning. His voice was so allure and intoxicating.

With a lift of hand, Li Feng has already taken off all of Shen Yu's clothes. With a rush, he quickly threw the clothes on the ground.

Shen Yu has a very beautiful body.