Chapter 17

The group went back to the village to observe the symptoms of those that had been infected by it.

After observing for a long time, the group went to rest at an inn within the village.

Since they had already got rid of the main source of the problem, the group only needs to find a prescription to help cure those that have been infected by it.

Walking to the inn, Yue Ya and Shen Yu walked closely together from behind the group.

"You be careful of that fox Mei." Yue Ya whispers to Shen Yu.

She really doesn't like Yang Mei. She got pissed off when Yang Mei didn't even thank Shen Yu when he saved her, but in return she even attacked him. Argh...Yue Ya felt so angry. How she wishes Shen Yu didn't save that fox Mei and let her skin get rotten.

Hahaha! That would be a wonderful scene.

"Mm. Thank you for early."

"Of course, I'm your elder sister. "

"Alright, big sister Yue."

"Also, thanks to you. If not for you I would have been infected by that bush monster."

"Mm."

Once they got into the inn, everyone went to their room and rested.

Green village is just a small village and the inn that the group stayed in wasn't big enough, thus two people had to share a room.

In fear that Yue Ya and Yang Mei would attack and kill each other inside the room, Yong had them pair up with the outer girls' disciples.

Even Yong didn't get his own room. He had to share a room with Shen Yu.

Luckily, inside each room there were two small beds across from each other.

Inside the room, Yong couldn't help but ask Shen Yu questions about the case. He thought that it was very weird as it seemed like it was too easy, or was it probably because Shen Yu just happened to solve the mystery case of Green village.

The two continued to chat until Shen Yu kept yawning non stop, only then did they stop talking.

When morning came, the group went out to eat at a restaurant near the inn where they stayed.

After they ate, the group continued to discuss the symptoms that the people at Green village were infected with.

Luckily, the symptom did not spread among other people, but only spread on the body of those that encountered the bush monster when getting water.

After they got rid of the bush monster, the people in the village did not get any more weird diseases. However, the group still hasn't come up with a cure to help those villagers that have been infected previously.

The villagers were very amazed when they heard the middle aged man talk about how awesome the group of cultivators was when they dealt with the bush monster. He also explained to them how big and scary the bush monster was making the villagers feel goosebumps all over their body.

The middle aged man did not exaggerate anything to the villagers at all. Everything he told them was the truth.

The villagers were extremely happy when they heard the bush monster had been killed by the group of amazing cultivators. They couldn't stop praising the group of cultivators.

Actually the group has already finished their mission of solving the case in Green village, however they are still in there because they still haven't found the cure for those villagers that have been infected by it previously.

The group with the exception of Yang Mei worked very hard trying to find a prescription that would heal those rotten areas.

The group talked and worked closely with the physicians in Green village. They worked with those physicians to come up with a prescription that would help the villagers to heal the rotten areas, but still they came up with nothing.

When they come up with a prescription, and try it on those that have been infected by it, yet after applying the medicine to the rotten areas they still end up failing. Nothing has changed. The rotten areas have not been healed, but rather it got worse every time the medicine was applied.

Time went by quickly as two weeks had already passed by since Yong led the disciples to Green village.

"Since regular medicine doesn't work, I suggest we try to use our spiritual energy to help..."

Yang Mei quickly cut off Shen Yu, "We can't. Our energy will be depleted."

Seriously, she really has no intention to use her precious spiritual energy to help those useless things. It would be a waste.

"I didn't mean to use our spiritual energy to heal the individuals, but use it to help strengthen the medicine before giving them to the villagers."

Either way, it still wastes energy. No way would Yang Mei agree to it.

"We don't even know if that will work, so I won't be participating. Since it's your idea, let you try first." Yang Mei made an excuse for herself.

There is no way she would waste her precious power for useless things. It's not worth it.

"You don't need to make so many excuses. If you don't want to help then go away." Yue Ya really couldn't stand that fox Yang Mei.

The appearance isn't that bad, yet what an evil dark heart. Seriously, such a wicked fox!

"Humph!" Yang Mei walked away heading back to the inn to rest.

After getting the herbs that were needed to make the medicine, the villagers also came to help the group boil the medicine.

Once the medicine was boiled and ready, Shen Yu, Yue Ya, Yong, and Ting all came forward and lifted their hands to send some of their spiritual energy to the pot of medicine.

Once they were done, the other disciples came forward to help them serve the medicine to the villagers that had been infected by it.

Unlike their first trial where they make the prescription and use it to apply to the rotten area, this time with Shen Yu's idea they use herbs to boil the medicine and use spiritual energy to help strengthen it.

"It works! It works!" One of the villagers exclaimed loudly.

Instantly after those villagers drink the medicine, the rotten wound has all been miraculously healed as if it has never been there before.

----------------------------

The author has something to say:

Yue Ya: This fox Mei is so freaking annoyed!!!