Chapter 38

Today was the meeting between the Sky sect and the other four big sects.

Because Yue Ya was killed inside the sect for no reason, the grandmaster as well as the elder masters couldn't just ignore that. They have already notified the other disciples to take care of the guests when they arrive. They have moved the meeting into later after they finish dealing with the case.

Outside of the audience hall, the grandmaster along with the elder masters in the Sky sect were present sitting in chairs. Elder Zi was also present there since this has something to do with his disciple.

The two elders sent by the Fire and Cloud sect were also there. Those two elders arrived early for the meeting before the case about Yue Ya being dead was reported. The grandmaster wanted to excuse those two elders since this is just their sect matter, however, Yue Ya's father insist that those two elders stay to witness the matter of his daughter.

The other disciples as well as Yue Ya's father were all present.

Yue Ya was laying on a piece of wooden carrier on the ground with a white piece of cloth covering her whole body.

Shen Yu was tied up on a tall pillar outside of the audience hall.

Li Feng flew very fast knowing that this had something to do with Shen Yu. Arriving at the scene, Li Feng saw Shen Yu being tied up in the pillar. He wants to untie Shen Yu but he needs to know what is really going on.

Li Feng greeted the elders before taking a seat next to his master, elder Zi.

Seeing that everyone was present, the grandmaster told Ya Ya's father to explain what happened.

"Greeting everyone. This ugly creature not only rape my daughter but have also killed her."

Li Feng felt angry upon hearing Yue Ya's father called Shen Yu an ugly creature but was stunned when he heard the latter's say that Shen Yu had rape Yue Ya.

"Do you have evidence?" Elder Zi asked. He really did not believe his disciple was this kind of person.

"I saw it with my own eyes. That is the biggest evidence."

"Did you really see him kill your daughter? Did you really see him rape your daughter?" Li Feng's questioning him coldly. He believes in his dummy junior brother.

Most people were shocked at Li Feng's intervention. In the past, no matter what happened he has never questioned other people like this. It's not that he dares not, but rather he was too lazy to care.

"No. I saw him with the lotus peak master. It was crystal clear that he has killed my daughter after raping her."

"You can't just accuse someone!" Elder Zi roared. He would not let anyone accuse his disciple.

"You can't be trying to defend him just because he's your disciple."

"You...."

"Alright, don't argue anymore. Shen Yu, did you kill Yue Ya?" The grandmaster asked.

Now that the grandmaster had spoken, everyone turned their attention toward him.

"No. I did not kill big sister, Yue Ya." Shen Yu said in a weak voice.

He really did not know who killed Yue Ya. He felt very sad knowing that Yue Ya was really dead. The nice big sister of his was very dead. It was very unbelievable.

"Pei...You think I will believe you? You dare to call my daughter your sister! You disgusted evil creature!" Having said that, Yue Ya's father lifted his hand, sending his spiritual energy toward Shen Yu. He really can't stand this ugly creature.

Seeing his action, Li Feng quickly flew in front of Shen Yu and easily blocked the force with a wave of hand.

"What do you mean by this? He killed my daughter!" Yue Ya's father roared angrily.

Instead of answering him, Li Feng turned toward Shen Yu, "Did you really rape Yue Ya?"

"No. I did not."

"You liar! There was evidence of you doing those dirty things to her on her body." Yue Ya's father roared again.

With a wave of hand, the white cloth that was covering Yue Ya's whole body flew over. Li Feng went over to look at Yue Ya's dead body. Indeed, there were many red marks around her neck.

Seeing Yue Ya's face, Shen Yu couldn't control his tears from rolling down his face. He felt very sad.

After he finished examining Yue Ya, Li Feng covered Yue Ya's body with the white cloth again.

"I'm going to ask you again. Did you rape her?" Li Feng's voice was cold.

"I did not."

"I have a magic stone that can test one's purity. Since you claim that you did not rape that young lady, then are you willing to test? If you are really pure like you claim to be then the stone will shine a bright light, but if you are not then it would give out a red light." The elder from the cloud sect said.

Shen Yu knew that he couldn't test. He didn't want to test his purity since his virginity had been taken away by Li Feng not long ago. No doubt it gives out a red light.

"Not saying anything! Are you perhaps afraid now? Since you claim that you did not rape nor kill her then what is there to be hesitate about!" Yue Ya's father roared angrily.

"Give the stone to me." Li Feng said.

The elder from the cloud sect threw a small crystal stone toward Li Feng.

Li Feng catches the stone with his hand. He then approached Shen Yu.

"No..."

"If you are really pure, then don't be scared."

Having said that, Li Feng lifted his hand to make a cut on Shen Yu's finger to draw his blood to test.

Once the blood touches the small crystal stone, it gives out a bright red light.

Seeing the color on the stone, Li Feng's face darkened. He took out his sword and pointed toward Shen Yu.

--------------------------------------

The author has something to say:

What do you guys' think is going to happen next?

1. Li Feng is going to kill Shen Yu with his own hand

2. Li Feng is going to take Shen Yu away

3. Li Feng can't take the result and flew away without caring about Shen Yu

4. Others