Chapter 46

Without waiting for Shen Yu to react, Li Feng had already bent down to pick him up in a princess carry. He stared at Shen Yu without moving his eyes.

Shen Yu feels his heart beat very fast being stared like that by Li Feng. He didn't think Li Feng would come here to save him. Shen Yu struggled to get out of Li Feng's hold, but it was to no avail since Li Feng was holding him tightly in his arms.

Because of the earlier attack sent by Li Feng, the remaining demons had already been dead by that powerful attack. However, as if it wasn't enough Li Feng sent his spiritual power to attack those deceased demons once more.

How dare those demons touch what is his!?

Afterward, he carried Shen Yu in his arms and flew away.

Shen Xin and Rong Yi along with the other disciples reached the place where Shen Yu sent the signal asking for help. They were surprised to see the other disciples from the Sky sect. However, to their surprise they did not see Li Feng.

Both of their faces darken, when they did not find Shen Yu anywhere.

"Where is Xiao Yu?" Shen Xin asked.

The people there did not know who Xiao Yu was, but then they thought it was probably the goddess that helped them was the one that Shen Xin was asking for, thus one of the elders spoke up, "That goddess helped us by leading the demons away."

"What!?" Shen Xin exclaimed. He really wasn't sure if the goddess that they refer to was his younger brother or not.

"Where did he go?" Shen Xin asked.

"He went that way." One of the elders pointed in the direction.

Shen Xin and Rong Yi then flew toward the pointed direction. When they got to the scene, they were a bit startled. It was a bloody scene without anyone there with the exception of the dead bodies of the demons. Shen Xin and Rong Yi felt panic. Shen Yu was nowhere to be found.

Looking around they saw a couple of words that were written on a big rock using spiritual energy nearby that say don't worry, he's fine. They knew those words were left there by Li Feng since it was obvious the person who left those words has a higher cultivation compared to them.

Besides, they did not see Li Feng with the other Sky sect disciples, thus it can only mean that Li Feng came here before they arrived.

Those words were indeed written by Li Feng using his spiritual energy before he flew away with Shen Yu. He knew people would come to look for Shen Yu though he purposely wrote those words there to inform them that Shen Yu is safe.

Shen Xin and Rong Yi become more relaxed upon seeing those words which mean that Shen Yu is safe for now. They want to go search for Shen Yu, however they have to deal with those commoners first as they reluctantly went back.

Besides, they need to report this case to their sects.

Although they didn't like Li Feng since he had injured Shen Yu previously before, yet as much as they hate to admit he is quite strong. They can't deny the fact that Li Feng is such a talented person.

Rong Yi doesn't feel safe leaving Shen Yu with Li Feng, however he doesn't know where the two are right now. Besides, the matter about the demon is very important, thus he can only go back to report.

Li Feng flew the two into a cave.

Just as they landed inside the cave, the beautiful clear sky suddenly turned dark and soon raindrops could be seen.

Getting inside the cave, Li Feng gently put Shen Yu down on a big rock. Shen Yu wanted to move away, but Li Feng wouldn't give him the chance as he grabbed his leg tightly.

Li Feng then touched his injured leg gently with his hand using his spiritual energy to heal it. Shen Yu wants to move away, but Li Feng still won't let go of him.

After he healed the small cuts on Shen Yu's leg, Li Feng continued to stare at Shen Yu without blinking his eyes as if afraid that once he turned or closed his eyes for one second the person in front of him would disappear into the air.

Shen Yu can feel his stares, but still continue to pretend as if he didn't see it.

Since they no longer have anything to do with one another, Shen Yu really wants to leave as to stop the beating heart of his, but still couldn't leave as it was raining too hard out so he can only wait until the rain stops and goes out.

"Xiao Yu." Li Feng called out.

He really misses him so much these days. Without Shen Yu, life seems so dull and meaningless.

Shen Yu pretends as if he didn't hear and continues to ignore him. After a while he couldn't help, but turned around to look at him. Yet, he did not say anything at all as if waiting for Li Feng to continue what he wanted to say.

Seeing those beautiful eyes staring at him makes Li Feng's heart beat accelerate.

"Sorry." Li Feng said. He felt regret for what he did previously. He felt regret for hurting Shen Yu.

"You don't need to apologize to me. We have nothing to do with each other." Shen Yu finally spoke to him.

Despite his words, Shen Yu couldn't bring himself to hate Li Feng. Deep inside his heart there is this special place he has for Li Feng and only him.

Li Feng felt his heart being stabbed by Shen Yu's words. It was all his fault thus he couldn't really say anything. He then took out a blanket from his storage ring and gave it to Shen Yu.

Shen Yu just ignored him.

With no choice, Li Feng put the blanket next to where Shen Yu was sitting. He got up and went to sit on another rock.

Since Shen Yu didn't want to talk to him, Li Feng didn't want to force him since he knew that everything was his fault. He shouldn't have hurt him.

Li Feng uses his spiritual power to make the fire to keep the two warmed.

Shen Yu lay on the rock with his back facing Li Feng. He really didn't know how to face him. He really didn't want to say those words to Li Feng, however the latter has hurt him so much. He really doesn't know what to do. His heart is really in a mess.

Shen Yu actually fell asleep while thinking about him and Li Feng.

"No, Li Feng. Trust me, it's not me." Shen Yu sleeps talking while his tears unconsciously roll down nonstop from his eyes.

Li Feng felt his heart ache upon seeing Shen Yu like that. He came over and picked him up into his embrace.

"Sorry. It's my fault." Li Feng said while he kissed Shen Yu's tears away before gently kissing his lips.

Li Feng used the blanket to cover them, hugging Shen Yu tightly in his arms.

"I love you, Xiao Yu." Li Feng kisses Shen Yu's forehead gently.

------------------------------------------------------

The author has something to say:

Someone is secretly eating tofu!