Chapter 2

Inside the busy streets of the Yan city, commoners were all busy selling stuff and doing their own business.

Shen Yu walked in the crowd street with a black robe and a hat veil that covered his whole face. He had the hat veil covering his face as he didn't want to scare the commoners with his look. He doesn't want anyone to see his face as he didn't want to scare them thinking that he's an evil cultivator.

Despite the curse, Shen Yu still had his original voice which was very gentle and soft, making one envious.

Settled down inside a two floor restaurant Shen Yu ordered food, "Waiter, bring me your restaurant' specialty."

Having said that, Shen Yu put five spiritual stones on the table.

What a soft voice, the waiter thought inwardly.

Upon seeing the spiritual stones on the table, the waiter couldn't help, but beam. He knew this customer must be a cultivator as commoners don't use spiritual stones, but rather they use paper money.

In this current world, spiritual stones are more valuable than paper money. The waiter quickly replied, "Please wait for a few minutes. I will bring you your food right away." Having said that, the waiter quickly went to order Shen Yu's food for him.

Shen Yu drinks the tea while waiting for the food. While he was waiting for the food, he saw a group of commoners that came into the restaurant and sat near his table.

After the group of commoners finished ordering their food, the waiter brought Shen Yu his food.

On the table, there was one roasted chicken, fried meat with vegetables, dumplings soup, buns, fried ribs, and one fried fish.

Shen Yu ate his food quietly while listening to the group of commoners' conversation.

"Hey, have you guys heard that three days from now, the Sky sect will open their door and accept new disciples into their sect." One of the commoners said.

"Really?" Another one asked.

"Yes. I saw the posters that they posted near the Light inn."

"That's very good news."

"Yes. The Sky sect is a big sect and also known as the number one sect out of all the sects. I heard that they only open their door once in a hundred year to accept new disciples into the sect, but they are very strict about it."

The commoners continue to chat about the Sky sect opening their registration. They also discuss how they would send their kids to get registration in hope that they would get into the Sky sect.

Shen Yu continues to listen to the group of the commoners' conversation. Upon hearing the mention of the Sky sect opening their door to accept new disciples, he couldn't help, but was a little bit shocked.

Growing up in the Wind sect, of course Shen Yu knew what the Sky sect was. Out of the five biggest sects, it ranks number one.

Once Shen Yu finished eating his food, he had made up his mind that he would register for a spot once they opened and see if he had the luck to enter the Sky sect.

Shen Yu honestly didn't want to enter another sect, yet he feared that soon his family would find him and bring him back into the Wind sect and force him to marry.

Thus, the best place for him to hide would be the Sky sect. He believed that his family wouldn't go to another sect to look for him. Besides, the Sky sect is the top sect ranking number one, therefore it wouldn't be easy if his parents want to search for him within the sect.