Chapter 29

Coming back from the emergency meeting, Li Feng didn't see his dummy junior brother in the kitchen. He thought his junior brother was probably inside his room, so he came to check.

Usually by this time, Shen Yu would have already finished making food for them.

However, after coming back from the meeting there was no aroma of food, so Li Feng could already guess that his dummy junior brother haven't cook anything at all.

Shen Yu felt pissed off at being interrupted. How dare this person? He would have known what Li Feng was going to do if not for the interruption of the knocking.

"Who?" Shen Yu asked angrily. He was still half asleep.

"It's me." Li Feng answered from outside the door.

Shen Yu instantly got up upon hearing the familiar voice.

Since it was Li Feng and not someone else, Shen Yu's anger from earlier has now disappeared.

"Senior brother Li."

"Mm."

Remembering his dream just now about him and Li Feng, Shen Yu felt his face flushed. How could he have this type of dream? If Li Feng knew, he would definitely finish him off for having those kinds of dreams.

"I'll go make something for us." Remembering that he hasn't cook anything yet, Shen Yu quickly ran to the kitchen to make something.

After having that dream with Li Feng and seeing him appear in front of him, Shen Yu suddenly felt very shy. Aiya...He really doesn't understand himself anymore. It was not like he was a girl.

Li Feng thought his dummy junior brother had been acting a bit weird lately after he came back from visiting lotus peak to see Yue Ya. He didn't know what was wrong with the latter or what happened. However, since his dummy junior brother didn't want to tell him then of course he wouldn't ask about it. Maybe it's something personal that can't be share with other people.

Li Feng went to sit in the pavilion waiting for the food Shen Yu made. Ever since he started eating the food that Shen Yu makes, Li Feng just keeps on wanting more of the delicious food.

However, in a way he felt like there was something missing. It was as if there was something even more delicious than the food that Shen Yu made. Too bad he really has no idea what it is. Maybe, he is just thinking too much.

It didn't take long before Shen Yu brought out the dishes. The food aroma smells so good that it makes one drool upon it.

After the two finished eating, Li Feng told Shen Yu to rest early since they are heading down to the mountain tomorrow in the early morning to investigate what happened in Stone village.

Stone village has recently been attacked by the demons.

Because of the sudden appearance of the demons, the grandmaster along with the other elders wanted Li Feng to take some disciples down there to investigate and protect the people down there.

The elders couldn't go down the mountain at the moment since they still need to recuperate as they have been using a lot of their energy when creating a new formation to seal the evil spirit in the pagoda.

The next day, the group of the Sky sect disciples flew down to Stone village on a flying bird.

Li Feng was the leader of the group since he had the highest cultivation. Following along was Tao and Yong, who were the second and third top disciples within the sect.

Shen Yu, Ting, Yue Ya, Dong, Yang Mei along with 10 other disciples went along with Li Feng, Tao, and Yong down the mountain.

It didn't take long before the group of the Sky sect disciples reached Stone village.

The village was so quiet as if there was no living soul in there. Blood can be seen everywhere with several dead bodies lying around.

The dead bodies were cruelly killed.

"Let's check to see if anyone survive." Li Feng told the other disciples.

"Yes." The group of disciples replied back in unison.

With that all of the disciples went their way to check each individual house to see if there is anyone still alive.

Shen Yu went to a house that had a huge backyard. He went inside the wooden house to check if there was anyone inside the house, yet there was no one there.

Shen Yu stepped out of the house and went to the backyard to check if there was anyone there.

Just as he reaches the backyard, someone quickly rushes forward with a dagger in hand ready to stab Shen Yu to death.

Shen Yu quickly dodge it, but it was still a bit too late as his hand got a slight cut.

Blood streamed down from the cut.

Looking at the man who has just hurt him, Shen Yu knew that he was a commoner that lives in Stone village.

"You demon, go die." The man roared at Shen Yu.

Shen Yu easily dodged the income attack. He wanted to explain to the man that he is not a demon, but the man didn't give him a chance as he kept on attacking him.

Shen Yu didn't fight back since he didn't want to hurt the man as he continued to dodge the incoming attack.

"Ah!" The man was sent flying by a strong force.

Turning around Shen Yu saw Li Feng's gloomy look.

Before Shen Yu could react to it, in a blink of an eye Li Feng had already stood in front of him. Grabbing his hand, Li Feng said in a cold voice, "You are hurt."

Li Feng gently touches Shen Yu's hand. Instantly, the cut has been miraculously healed.

Yong and Tao on the other hand quickly went to check on the poor guy to see if he was still alive, or not since he was hit and sent flying by their senior brother.

Even though Li Feng didn't use much spiritual energy to send him flying, after all he was still a human without any cultivation power thus it was too much for his body to handle.

The man that was sent flying spat a mouthful of blood once he landed on the ground. He has already lost consciousness from the hit.

Tao quickly stuffed a pill into the man's mouth to help save him, or he might really die.

This was the first time Tao and Yong had witnessed their pure senior brother Li react this way. It was way too shocking. Thank goodness their senior brother Li still had some rationale left in him, or else that man would really have been dead by now.

Congratulations, you have made it to senior brother Li's blacklist.

Tao and Yong secretly congratulate the unconscious guy silently in their heart.

---------------------------------

The author has something to say:

The delicious thing is right in front of you.