Chapter 39

Seeing the incoming attack from the corner of his eyes, Li Feng quickly took out his sword to block the incoming attack toward Shen Yu for him.

"Why are you still protecting him? Didn't see the result?" Yue Ya father roared. "Someone like him, there is no way a girl would want to go to bed with him."

Instead of answering, Li Feng just ignored Yue Ya's father.

Listen to the song while you read 👇🏻

Li Feng felt his heart shatter into pieces not believing the result. How could his dummy junior brother do this? He stared at Shen Yu with a disappointing look.

Seeing that look on Li Feng's face breaks Shen Yu's heart.

"Li Feng....Trust me. It's really not me." It was the first time Shen Yu had called Li Feng by his name. In the past, he has always called him senior brother Li.

"Trust you? Then can you explain why the stone gives out a red light? Huh? Can you explain it!?"

Everyone was startled by Li Feng's sudden roar. It was the first time they saw him like that. In the past, no matter what happened he has always remained calm.

"Li Feng, I...I..." Shen Yu really can't say it out loud. He really can't say it was Li Feng. He doesn't want to implicate Li Feng. Importantly, he doesn't want Li Feng to hate him.

"Can't even say it? Then how am I supposed to believe you now!"

"I...."

Li Feng quickly cut him off without letting him finish, "Since I'm the one who took him into Clear peak, only I have the right to punish him."

Right after he finished talking, Li Feng took out a wooden sword from his storage ring. It was Shen Yu's sword, the one he had given him for his birthday.

Li Feng also took out his sword as well. The two swords are now flowing in front of him.

Seeing the two swords flowing Shen Yu felt panic as he said, "No, Li Feng. Trust me. It's really not me."

As if he didn't hear Shen Yu, Li Feng lifted his hand to send his sword flying along with Shen Yu's sword at the same time toward him.

Seeing those two swords flying toward him, Shen Yu felt his heart break into pieces as he shouted, "Li Feng, no!"

However, it was already too late. The two swords flew together at a fast speed and had already pierced right into his chest. One on the right while one on the left.

Shen Yu can only groan as he spat out a mouthful of blood. 

It was so painful.

How could Li Feng use those two swords to stab him?

Li Feng uses spiritual energy to withdraw Shen Yu's wooden sword back leaving only his sword on Shen Yu's chest.

Shen Yu can only stare at Li Feng with tears rolling down. It hurt so much being stabbed by the sword that Li Feng gave him as well as Li Feng's sword. Those two were his favorite swords.

Seeing Li Feng lift his hand toward the wooden sword that Li Feng had given it for him, Shen Yu shouted knowing what Li Feng is about to do, "Li Feng, no!"

Instantly, the wooden sword had been destroyed into pieces by Li Feng.

Seeing that breaks Shen Yu's heart. How could Li Feng destroy the wooden sword that he had given him? The sword holds a lot of their memories together. Shen Yu spat out another mouthful of blood unable to control the pain in his heart. It hurts so much.

As if it wasn't enough, Li Feng uses magic to take away the pendant hanging on Shen Yu's robe. It was the pendant he gave him when he first took him into Clear peak.

Only tears came rolling down on Shen Yu's face, "Li Feng, no!"

Shen Yu desperately struggles trying to break free from the rope that ties him knowing what Li Feng is about to do. However, it was a magical rope, thus he couldn't even move. Besides, Li Feng's sword was still stabbing on his chest.

Despite the pain, Shen Yu desperately tries to break free from the rope.

"From now on, you are no longer a disciple in the Sky sect."

Having said that Li Feng instantly destroys the pendant into pieces.

"No!" Shen Yu cried out.

Li Feng's words were like another stab into his heart. He then spat out another mouthful of blood. It was so painful. Li Feng not only destroys the wooden sword, but also the pendant. He even kicked him out of the Sky sect. Li Feng has really cut off all of their ties.

Li Feng then withdrew his sword back and stared at Shen Yu with an indifferent cold expression on his face.

With tears rolling nonstop from his eyes Shen Yu asked weakly, "Why?"

Even if the whole world is against him, Shen Yu doesn't care. Even if other people don't believe him, he doesn't care. He only needs one person to believe him, and that person is Li Feng.

However, it was too unfortunate that the person he hoped would believe him doesn't believe him. Not only does that person doesn't believe him, but he even cuts off all of their ties. He even destroyed everything that he had given it to him as to leave no memory of the two behind.

"You are so heartless, Li Feng."

With that being said Shen Yu's eyes have finally closed with two last drops of blood tears rolling down to his cheeks.

—-------------------------------------

The author has something to say:

Goodbye my dear